M8
Thread Closed 

Haha awesome read mate, got a dark beast task atm So needed something as long and as interesting as your history for it.

Welcome to Surreal and hope you enjoy hanging out with some awesome people. Grin
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
(2011-07-29 01:21:10)Stev3 Wrote:  Hello Magnus, I am friends with Dudricky (who all DB seem to hate), but haters gunna hate. I was in RJ during September of last year as a trial member before it closed <.<
he's was an idiot after what i heard, also i vaguely remember you, maybe not from Rj, WHO KNOWS
(2011-07-29 01:34:51)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Forgotten Templars #1 P2P
wat
(2011-07-29 13:02:09)Downfall Wrote:  Welcome to Surreal, Magnus smile Sorry about your issue with registration earlier, hope you have a nice stay here!
lol it's all good
(2011-07-29 13:26:50)Exbajalator Wrote:  Haha awesome read mate, got a dark beast task atm So needed something as long and as interesting as your history for it.

Welcome to Surreal and hope you enjoy hanging out with some awesome people. Grin
lol i was bored and decided to finally write my rs history. cellphone finished recharging at chapter 4 otherwise it would've been so much longer

@all, thanks for the warm welcome
Welcome to Surreal, Magnus! Make yourself comfortable here and let us know if you need anything!
Hi, Magnus smile
[Image: Lynn.png]