Here I am!
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
Runescape Name: Jack Seymore
Real-life name/nickname: JP, Jota Pê, Jay, Copperfield, Balanced (don't ask Tongue.. Actually, ask).
Describe yourself in one word: Awesome

What got you started playing Runescape?: My best friend and curiosity.

Favorite Movie: 'Into the Wild', 'Butterfly Effect', 'Fight Club', 'Se7en', 'Godfather' (I|II|III), 'Shawshank Redemption', 'Inception'.. And the list goes on and on.

Other language(s): So, I speak Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, German and French.

Hobbies/talents: I played Football for 16 years (The REAL Football, not Rugby or American Football). I surf since 4. Music it's my life. My girlfriend is my life. I'm having a daughter in about 3/4 months. I like to play Runescape, but don't expect to see me online 7/24 since I have more important things to deal with. I want to know everyone. If you want to know something about me, go ahead and ask! Biggrin

Thanks!

~ Jack
wow, your very diverse. that's a lot of languages...

heh..

welcome to clan surreal Biggrin
[Image: 69b.png]
Hey! I'm gonna call you Copperfield cause I think that's a cool name. Interesting that you can speak so many languages - you'll have to teach me some words! Biggrin Welcome to Surreal, have a great stay and let me know if you have any questions.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I think we'll get along, I'm 21 too and a Gunners fan.

Nice movie list, have you ever seen Green Street Hooligans?
Its an awesome movie too, @ least for a football fan from the States.
(2010-10-28 22:58:34)theMENACE Wrote:  I think we'll get along, I'm 21 too and a Gunners fan.

Yes! It's a real good movie that (as you said) every football fan enjoys.

Hey! What can I say about my passion for Gunners? Well.. I love them as much I love Benfica, my first team.

Do you know Benfica? *picks up a knife and gets ready to use it if the answer is 'no'* Tongue

(2010-10-28 23:02:27)Go Go Gunners! Wrote:  
(2010-10-28 22:58:34)theMENACE Wrote:  I think we'll get along, I'm 21 too and a Gunners fan.

Hey! What can I say about my passion for Gunners? Well.. I love them as much I love Benfica, my first team.

Do you know Benfica? *picks up a knife and gets ready to use it if the answer is 'no'* Tongue

I do, most likely because Freddy Adu (Americas soccer savior haha) rode your bench for awhile before going out on loan.

Welcome to the clan!
(2010-10-28 23:07:09)theMENACE Wrote:  
(2010-10-28 23:02:27)Go Go Gunners! Wrote:  

I do, most likely because Freddy Adu (Americas soccer savior haha) rode your bench for awhile before going out on loan.

Welcome to the clan!

Heh! Thanks smile
I love your taste in movies! Welcome to Surreal, Jack.

So.. where'd the nick-name 'Balanced' come from? I'm guessing there's a bit of a story behind it? Grin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
wow thats a lot of languages. impressive. hmm ciao Biggrin
"describe yourself in one word: Awesome"

Lol :p

welcome to the clan! smile

-Krady