Clan Citadels- 17 Weeks?
Thread Closed 

So I was browsing TSG forums, and came across this topic.

Quote:The following tables aren't made by me.

Well it seems it would take 17 week to "max" the citadel if the tables are correct, and notice for some weeks, they req a lot of ppl to get the resources, I don't think TSG can pull that amount, so it might take a bit long than 17 weeks.

[Image: ccsummaryv2.jpg]

[Image: cctierv2.jpg]

[Image: cctimetablev2p1.jpg]

[Image: cctimetablev2p2.jpg]

Personally, I dont know how accurate this is. I think everyone thought it was going to take seven weaks to get to tier 7. But this seems like a lot of effort to be fake. I dont know where this person got this info from.

Thoughts? Has anyone seen or heard anything similar to completion taking 17 weeks?

I think it might be better to take 17 weeks, that way we arent finished in 7 weeks, and its more useless content.

Notice week 9 and 10 in the first chart. We need over 200 people to complete the resources needed for those weeks. Lol
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Holy crapola on weeks 9 and 10. We definitely don't have close to that many clan members. Like you said, Zeph, these may not be the most accurate tables, but if they are, I estimate 25-30 weeks for us to max out our citadel with the clan members we have now.

Even as we grow our ranks, week 10 alone needs a minimum of 292 clan members to cap out their resources that week. Even with all the active clan members we have now, it doesn't mean every single person is going to collect resources, meaning we'd be pushed farther behind.

Personally, I don't mind too much. We're not a huge clan, so I didn't expect our citadel to get maxed out in the minimum amount of time. Even if it does take 25-30 weeks, I'm fine with it. As long as our clan members get some enjoyment out of it, that's what counts to me.
Yeah I thought the standards for clans where very high D:

It makes you think about how difficult it'll be for newer clans to build their own.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Yikes...well, gives us something to work for, anyway. good to see that there will be several options on things to collect once we upgrade instead of just the damn roots.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I like it even more now.. but i like a challenge
Why are weeks 9 & 10 the most and they're not even the last? 140 members is insane.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
I like the firemaking area. That should alleviate the overcrowding problems we face with this skill.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next Weeks PVM Event Niickelodeon 15 9,724 2018-10-14 20:08:53
Last Post: Niickelodeon
  Clan Cup Results Ava 3 3,751 2014-11-09 16:56:36
Last Post: Dreggstar
  New Clan Outfit - Good way to start off a new clan Entenzu 8 6,032 2014-10-06 08:10:45
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Which Elf Clan Do You Belong In? Ava 13 12,187 2014-09-18 18:36:17
Last Post: Lee-onardo
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,901 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce