O Hai Thar
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Flying fruit
Real-life name/nickname: Tyler Herrmann
Describe yourself in one word: Fruity

What got you started playing Runescape?: My brothers introduced to me to the game around 6 years ago and it sort of became a family hobby to play the game until I moved out last year.
Favorite Movie: Fight Club
Other language(s): None
Hobbies/talents: Programming / Gaming / Playing Music (Drumset)
Ooh, what programming languages are you into? Welcome to Surreal Tyler smile Let me know if you need anything!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Right now I am studying C++ in school but on the side I do a little java for fun and I wanna get into the Unreal engine and Flash script this summer.
Ohmagawsh! The Fruit has Wings??@@

Welcome Tyler! Hope you enjoy your time at Surreal. Look forward to meeting you.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
OMG you play the drums?!?!? dude you rock! keep on rockin' mr. fruity smile
idk why but everything on this page amuses me.

welcome to surreal smile
[Image: 69b.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome to Surreal bro. Couple of members into Computer science in the clan :p Nice original name btw ^_^
(2010-10-29 01:42:49)surfierox8 Wrote:  OMG you play the drums?!?!? dude you rock! keep on rockin' mr. fruity smile

I'll have to throw up a picture of my set sometime Ive had it since I was like 13. Grin
Hiya Tyler and welcome to Surreal Biggrin