Trollin' Ol' Man...
Thread Closed 

So I'm just finishing a Pyramid run got a fresh poison + ran out of food, right when I do;

This happens:

I bet you anything the 'Wise Old Man' was like:

We're same total level FTW! & I don't get this post XD
buy an anti poison totem for 44K dg tokens = you wont ever get poisoned again Biggrin

also as a plunder freak and pre totem days, the above and getting a random right after you get kicked out from getting a sceptre used to make me rage lol
(2011-08-08 08:53:32)Meg Wrote:  buy an anti poison totem for 44K dg tokens = you wont ever get poisoned again Biggrin

also as a plunder freak and pre totem days, the above and getting a random right after you get kicked out from getting a sceptre used to make me rage lol

Haha, it was like orly old man... orl?! Angry2

But My dg is only 53 atm, and all tokens currently are being saved for CLS. ;o
I don't get it.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-08-08 09:45:21)Crow Wrote:  I don't get it.

Well long story short, the Old Man screwed me over cause I had horrid lag after being poisoned and I got pretty low hp tbh.
Haha that GIF was pretty funny. Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

The Wise Old Man is just the River Troll incarnate. Why else do you think that random was removed? He couldn't be in two places at once. He also likes to nab me right before a Surreal event-- particularly the ones I host. >_<
I can proudly say I own the Anti-Poison Totem so this isn't a problem, but on the same vein, it annoys the hell out of me when the beekeeper always nabs me when I take 2 steps out of Daemonheim to check my token count.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2011-08-08 09:45:21)Crow Wrote:  I don't get it.

You'll get it one day.
[Image: Cat_slide_treadmill.gif]
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan