The ROTTEN POTATO?
Thread Closed 

Shield 
Alright so if you didn't know already, the rotten potato is a JMOD item which can is used by Jagex moderators. It has the ability to bank anywhere, spawn items & much more! HaxUnit; if you don't know who they are. They're the infamous hacking group who keep Jagex on there toes. Haxunit are always falsely be-friended by jagex, to help them leak bugs to them, and in the video below, jagex are trying to get them to release a bug at stealing creation. In stealing creation, you can steal from the opponents pockets, and in doing so, Haxunit were able to retrieve this rotten potato!

Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRr8vftG6M

Now I asked a Jmod about this: "Will you give me a rotten potato"
- And this is how he replied: Damn! Lmao I pasted that link and just realised that overwrites my print screen. Anyway the Jmod replied "i'm not talking about that video"

I heard about this. I think it was foolish of JaGex to Tele to someone whilst in Stealing Creation... They coded the game, they should know of the pickpocket. Also, they shouldn't be able to lose items in any way possible
[Image: 13847_s.png]
Jagex are dumb. Simple.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Yeah, I defiantly think that was a stupid mistake, as that guy said in spider man "with great power comes great responsibility" Tongue
A mistake? Possibly. But you can't blame the Jmod for being deceived. Obviously he thought he was being shown a bug. As you see he was clearly too high leveled for the person to pickpocket, upon asking to change his thieving level he was still under the impression that he was being shown a bug.

Either way it's not that big of a deal honestly. No harm was done to the game from this and the account was locked.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Beefcake yo. I think its a little funny actually Tongue.
Saw this before, I agree with Return, isn't that big a deal. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Dat potato! <3
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Yes, but something could of happened.. but it didn't
I thought it was cool lol. I don't know if having a potato could ruin a game o.o? So no big deal.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik