[Complete] You guys love me so just let me back in. <3 [Expires 26th September]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Lilbod
*Total level: 1880
*Country or Timezone: UK, Near London.
IRC Nickname: Lilbod

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]

[Image: 2efswad.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Woodcutting, Fishing, Mining, Magic, Prayer and Herlore.
*What brought you here?: Searching for Skilling Clans.
*What do you hope to achieve with us?: Since I think it will be a good experience to meet new people and enjoying the skills I dislike and I have always fantasized about joining a good Skilling Clan in my Runescape (Career?/Life?).
Find some nice friends, help out as much as I can, have fun, achieve my 99 Magic goal along the way too.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Knights of Dark Void - Quit due to starting year 11 so i needed to knuckle down.
Knights of Dark Void again - Quit again this time due to exams.
Fast Laws Inc. 99 - Due to business being closed because of Trade Limit being put into action.
Surreal - I left due to not playing and losing interest in the game but I do definitely regret leaving Surreal and RS in general.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]

Other comments:
Bod smile
(2011-08-10 14:08:49)xAndrew Wrote:  Bod smile

That's my name? Biggrin
Woop! <3
Yay you are back! Wub
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Yay ^^!
I like it when we have returning friends 8D
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

(2011-08-10 15:16:27)Kun Wrote:  Woop! <3

Is a four (4) letter word... Wub

(2011-08-10 15:31:42)Evaluate Wrote:  Yay you are back! Wub

Indeed I am! Biggrin Wub
Hey Bod smile glad to see that youre back! Theres just one thing, you need another 20 overall levels for me to accept the application Sad we increased our total requirement to 1900 a while ago.

Ill keep this topic here just let us know when you're ready and we will be all sweet. We missed you! smile good luck !
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I was here when you increased it anyway. Tongue
Ahh that fails, but no worries just thought you'd let me back in anyway. :3
Yeah but you left. Tongue
Still, it shouldn't take that long. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! heidi love Heidi love 1 1,523 2017-09-26 17:17:59
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Im back :D Gold_Trustee 1 1,525 2017-04-10 02:56:05
  accepted! Making a come-back and requesting my old rank back Morfonious 5 2,704 2017-02-20 07:16:09
  Successful! Lisete's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] Lisete 1 1,955 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden
  Successful! Hope Dolphin's Application [Expires May 10th, 2015] hopedolphin 1 1,820 2015-04-27 04:01:57
Last Post: Hayden