Hihi ^_^
Thread Closed 

Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Chris! Even though you have your doubts about clans, I hope that our community can still appeal to you; we are a crazy and fun group of people who just like to have fun!

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything!
Hi Chris! Bye

Strange!?! You'll fit in perfectly! Good

I think you'll find this clan is different to the rest. It's an awesome clan in my opinion and you should come to the same conclusion in very short time indeed. Grin

The hardest thing is staying active but this is actually made easy with so many fun events and frequent competitions to be involved in. Now with the addition of citadels, we have another opportunity to gain "attendance points" when contributing towards the clan citadel.

On top of all that you have a wonderful supporting community who will openly and frankly provide any advice and support you need.

And these forums are ftw. Grin

Enjoy! Yahoo

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Hey Chris smile

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Surreal - make yourself right at home! I've had some bad experiences with clans, too. That was part of the reason I made this place!! I hope you'll find us a little different. Let me know if you need anything smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2011-08-11 13:44:03)Belgians Wrote:  
(2011-08-11 08:07:28)Incise Wrote:  Welcome in my friend! smile What kind of music do you make?!

Thanks :3 I just kind of mess around however I can, either with guitars, a piano, or some really basic software for equally basic electronic music.

Oh rad dude, I dabble in the music making areas myself! Biggrin
(2011-08-11 23:56:31)old_jon Wrote:  Hi Chris! Bye

Strange!?! You'll fit in perfectly! Good

I think you'll find this clan is different to the rest. It's an awesome clan in my opinion and you should come to the same conclusion in very short time indeed. Grin

The hardest thing is staying active but this is actually made easy with so many fun events and frequent competitions to be involved in. Now with the addition of citadels, we have another opportunity to gain "attendance points" when contributing towards the clan citadel.

On top of all that you have a wonderful supporting community who will openly and frankly provide any advice and support you need.

And these forums are ftw. Grin

Enjoy! Yahoo

(2011-08-12 04:34:44)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Chris smile

Hope you enjoy your stay here at Surreal - make yourself right at home! I've had some bad experiences with clans, too. That was part of the reason I made this place!! I hope you'll find us a little different. Let me know if you need anything smile

I really hope so, I've always wanted a clan that I can feel comfortable calling my home. We'll see smile