Well Hi, I'm PZ
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: PZero
Real-life name/nickname: Josh
Describe yourself in one word: Intricate.

What got you started playing Runescape?:

Well I started playing Runescape about six years ago. A couple of my friends told me about it, linked me to it, and off I went. I played for a good four years straight but then I started falling out of it the past couple years. Nowadays I don't really play much at all anymore.

Favorite Movie:

Wow, I dunno. I love all genres of movies, so it's pretty hard to pick a favorite one to be honest. Netflix normally keeps me busy when I'm in a movie-watching mood =P

Well, if you mean real life occupation, then I'm a sever at a seafood restaurant. I've been working there for about four years now, and the atmosphere is very laid back and I consider the people there a part of my family. I really do love that place, it'll be hard to leave when I graduate college.

Other language(s):

No other fluent languages I'm afraid. I took Spanish for a few years in high school so I know my way around that, but otherwise, just English it seems.

Hobbies/talents:

Well, I spend much of my time these days maintaining Zybez as Head of Content for the website and King on the forum. I'm charged with making sure the website is updated with new content as released by Jagex, and making sure the content team does a good job in doing so. I have been a content team member for Zybez for about five years, and I've been an administrator on the forum for almost four years. I actually found out about this clan from some of the content I was reviewing, which happened to be a news post made by W13 advertising this clan site =P

With all of this being said, since I don't play Runescape anymore, I don't want to burden this clan with any sort of formal application. I just want to introduce myself, and contribute my support for the development of the clan by joining as a friend to you all. I really hope you guys are successful =)
Birdy!!!! Wub
[Image: ramuhitsuji.png][Image: ramuhitsuji.png]
[Image: ramu.png]
Hey there Josh smile It's a pleasure to see you here at Surreal. Though you aren't applying, thank you for your kind words about the clan, I will do everything in my power to make this clan as successful as it possibly can be. Having such a rank on Zybez must be quite an intense job, but having that job for so long must mean you are very good at managing your role. I use Zybez all the time so you're doing an awesome job in terms of content!

Will hope to see you around, feel free to make yourself right at home. smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi Josh and welcome to Surreal, I agree with Jordan, Zybez is a great site and you do an amazing job, kudos to you smile
Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Yeah it can get a little crazy at times, but that's normal for any hierarchal position; and I'm sure you'll get experience with it as you go along. If you need any help, advice, tips, anything, don't be afraid to PM me on RSC or email me. I'd be more than happy to help you out. It's refreshing to see a skilling clan that doesn't have extremely strict requirements... back when I 'grew up' in Runescape, there were hardly any skilling clans (I was a skiller myself). The clans that DID exist had extensive requirements that I could never fill; which is why Surreal is quite nice to see.

And hey Ramu <3

edit: Thanks Meg!
Hey Josh smile That is really awesome that you have such a high rank of a really popular fansite. Hope to see you around man. Feel free to come to our events whenever you want Biggrin And yeah, that's so true, he's not so strict with the requirements like other clans are. I don't even see the point of having really high requirements anyways for skilling clans. It would be nice to get all your 99s with your fellow clanmates, I feel that would be a much more enriching experience that just skilling for extra xp (above 99). Plus, I believe it's all about one's determination to become better that matters most, and their character, how they act as a person thats takes an utmost importance above all things. The fact that the emphasis is put more on that is what separates us from all those other clans, who qualify someone based on a really high total level. Many of them tend to go for the really skilled players, without much regard to their personality, just so they can seem 'better' than other clans, when clearly it should not be like that.
Welcome to Surreal, Josh. smile

I could have sworn the name Phoenix Zero looked familiar after first glancing at this post, but now it all makes sense. It's great to see we have the support of a high-ranked Zybez staff'er. Keep up the great work with Zybez content too - it's been so handy to me as a RuneScape player over the last 5 years or so.

What does your job at the restaraunt as as sever involve? I assume you have crazy ninja knife skills and slice 'n dice all the fish? Grin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Hey Josh. Nice work you've done on Zybez as the content constantly seems to improve. Keep it up
Hey Josh Bye

Netflix is just awesome, had to get that out the way haha

I am glad you are supporting us and hope to see you around the forums often smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Ahaha yeah Bug, I usually fall asleep to watching something on Netflix on my Xbox (which I'm about to turn on at the moment actually, since I'm about to go to bed =P). Thank you Macaroni79, I'm sure we'll continue to pump out the best that we can.

Tay, haha, I don't quite operate the knives at the restaurant. I'm just a sever, I take people's orders, fill their drinks, and bring them food. I started out bussing tables, but then when I turned 18 (which is serving age here in the USA), I started waiting tables.

Humrunking, I feel the same way. I always saw these skilling clans that required 2000+ skill total to join (which back in my day, was a LOT) and it just made me wonder... what's the point? Just to join a 'cool-club' of supremely leveled players? I dunno.