Poll: Would you of repaired a strangers grave with the same risk?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, it's sad to see people lose their bank.
12 44.44%
Nah, free stuff, I don't care about them.
11 40.74%
OR just simply message them "smile"
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Nearly Loosing my bank!@!@@!
Thread Closed 

Big Cross 
I had iron dragons as a slayer task, and decided to bring claws, i'd gotten about 20 kills, and every so often I would spec with my dragon claws, timing it right then using Fkeys to quickly switch to my shield, but I miss clicked and got a large hitting combo of the dragon. After re-spawning in edgeville, I pulled out my glory, tele'd to karamja (but not forgetting the coins and hatchet needed) I also made myself -16 KG & got 10 super energy's out. On my way back someone blessed my grave. I got back, began looting my claws, then i realized only my deflect prayers stop the magic hits from dragons, and got killed; once again. This time with bandos, fury, Berserker ring, all still on the floor. I got the same setup out; again, and used my glory, but miss clicked edgeville, this was my last charged glory. I ran to the g.e and pulled all my cash and bought a glory for an offer of 100k in the exchange. I then tele'd back to karamja for a second with 6minutes on the timer; however this time i remembered to bring an anti-dragon shield. Thank you to the people who tried to get to my grave, I kind of told you the wrong place, must of been panic, haha. Here's a screen shot.

[Image: omfgofmgfomgfgmogg.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Good thing you got it back though!!
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
For a total stranger, my instinct would be just to want to loot it all. That's just how it is, but glad you got your stuff back and btw it's lose* not loose (Keep seeing that same spelling mistake).
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
EK! I did a similar thing a year ago =P
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Haha, thats happened to me more than once, glad you got back smile
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
Runescape was better when there were no graves and your stuff popped up after 30 seconds, and was gone forever after 2 minutes.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Glad you got your stuff back man. I remember I was doing a Black Drags task, I afk'd for like 2 min, cause I had enough prayer and a fresh dose of Anti Fire, but then when I went to get back on my internet crapped out. Finally got back on, with 0 Pray and 15 LP.

TY CHRIST for Ring Of Life.
Runescape doesn't allow people in skilling clans to train combat.
I read that somewhere.

Also, it's "Lose", not "Loose". Sorry, but that spelling mistake really just grinds my gears. >___<'
I almost always have to correct it. :v
Depends, if they tried to crash me, I'd loot it all and then PM them with " smile " But if they were generally nice people yes I would bless, even if they were strangers.
I see a Lexi imposter.
I'm not mean and would bless them, just how I am.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,242 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  Bank update!@!@@!@! Wader 5 5,255 2013-08-19 08:55:02
Last Post: Nick
Smiley man! Bank cleaning EpicAfro 6 5,597 2012-05-31 21:52:14
Last Post: Elrydith
  Where do you wish there was a bank? Jakee 31 18,039 2011-12-06 04:49:46
Last Post: Shay
  Seers bank glitch? Crawlings hands everwhere Neeson 18 9,794 2011-10-28 22:46:26
Last Post: Cody