How's everyone doing today?
Thread Closed 

Welcome, Trevor! Funny, I didn't think the name was too common, yet another Trevor intro'd just yesterday. Haha, welcome to Surreal and make yourself comfortable, let us know if you need anything!
(2011-08-18 20:56:21)Agent Shay Wrote:  Welcome, Trevor! Funny, I didn't think the name was too common, yet another Trevor intro'd just yesterday. Haha, welcome to Surreal and make yourself comfortable, let us know if you need anything!

I do have a question. How do I speak in the clan chat? Do I have to be a full member to do this?
(2011-08-18 21:03:30)blaze Wrote:  
(2011-08-18 20:56:21)Agent Shay Wrote:  Welcome, Trevor! Funny, I didn't think the name was too common, yet another Trevor intro'd just yesterday. Haha, welcome to Surreal and make yourself comfortable, let us know if you need anything!

I do have a question. How do I speak in the clan chat? Do I have to be a full member to do this?

On the clan chat interface (the icon with the three yellow people), click on the green dot in the bottom right part of that interface. Then join the Surreal channel as a guest. You can feel free to chat it up with us anytime! Just make sure you type 3 slashes ( /// ) in your chat box to talk to us.
Hey and welcome! smile
(2011-08-18 21:13:41)Agent Shay Wrote:  
(2011-08-18 21:03:30)blaze Wrote:  

On the clan chat interface (the icon with the three yellow people), click on the green dot in the bottom right part of that interface. Then join the Surreal channel as a guest. You can feel free to chat it up with us anytime! Just make sure you type 3 slashes ( /// ) in your chat box to talk to us.

Thanks Biggrin

(2011-08-19 22:31:33)Witchbound Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

Thankyousmile
Hii and welcome!!
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Hello Trev.

Paintball is ftw. I love it when they show the scrimish competitions on tv. Good

Wicked stuff!

I hope you enjoy it here. I'll catch you in clan chat some time. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor