Possible hacker? o.O
Thread Closed 

Went on to Runetrack as I occasionally do to see my gains for the past few days and came across this on the Homepage.
[Image: 110818161800.png]

Which in my opinion is impossible.
Do you think he hacked? I personally don't think he botted that as you wouldn't get that much exp in a few hours per skill with a bot.
What do you think? smile
I think it's just an error with the updating system on Runetrack. Looks like it's just pulled his stats for the first time, and placed all of his experience gains as 1 day records. Nothing to be worried about. I'm sure it will be resolved soon.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
First time? O.o
But it says this on his Runetrack profile: This user has 27 days of stats recorded in the database.
Not a hack or anything, it's a glitch on that website. Toad is a top player from a top well-known Clan in RS. smile
Oh ok, just thought, like wow someones finally managed to hack the server and edit exp gains. :')
As Danny said, Toad is a legit player. Runetrack just glitched. Hah.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
When they update, they put XP befiore names.
smile
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

He's always posting on tip it, friendly guy. Tongue
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
[quote name='Toad' timestamp='1313681198' post='4984394']
[quote name='EmreKadirali' timestamp='1313674139' post='4984279']
Lol, look at Runetrack, some kid called Toad has earned 805m xp yesterday. I was like wth..ofcourse its a bug but look at his skills. he has 200m dung. it says at aug 15 he got 55 dungeoneering. How, ?!
[/quote]

Hi,

Name changing, also not a kid smile
[/quote]

From tip.it smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

just a glitch, I've known toad for a couple of years now and he's been maxed for quite some time - runetracker glitches sometimes when you name change.