[Answered] Intervention
Thread Closed 

Hello Folks,

Hi, well I recently received 99 fishing and that was very exciting!! I love the skill cape and emote and just looking at a brand-spankin new 99 on my Stats screen. Anyways lately I have been fletching non-stop and a little bit of farming.. but I got bored so I literally gave out like 15m. I felt really good about doing it and helping some low skilled Runescapers out but then I realized that my Cash stack had dropped about 30m. I have a Runescape addiction and I believe it is giving my hard-earned money out :o. Yikes! I don't understand why I spread the wealth around so much but I enjoy helping out less skilled Runescapers than me. It reminds me of the good old days when 7/8 of runescapers were legit and there were a lot of helpful and nice people. Now, it seems like 3/8 of people on runescape are legit and people are cranky or being disruptive and annoying. So, I think I have decided that I might need to have an intervention therapy. Would anyone suggest any programs that deal with giving Runescape money away?

Thanks,

Shane.
Change your name to SRL Meg and delete/block all beggers - best intervention therapy and it's completely FREE!

www.GivingAwayFreeRSGP-Anonymous.com
www.GoingBrokeonRS.com
www.MakeThoseBeggarsStop.com

in all seriousness though, just say no smile
Give me all the GP so you can't give it to anyone else.

Biggrin
Haha I'm sorry I might have confused you.. but I don't give moeny to beggars but to random people who look like they could use some haha. I have been fletching a lot and I get bored and do that. Thank you for those websites I think I will be able to overcome my addiction through a slow therapy.

As for Do the Drew I will gladly give you some GP sometime since your so helpful on all my posts. I'll give you a present or something when I get 99 fletching lol shouldn't be too long I have 89 fletching at the moment.

Unfortunately, that does not go for the rest of you. I'm sorry because I really don't have enough money to spread the wealth to everyone haha. Anyways thanks for the advice Meg Tongue
(2011-08-20 16:59:44)Shane Wrote:  Haha I'm sorry I might have confused you.. but I don't give moeny to beggars but to random people who look like they could use some haha. I have been fletching a lot and I get bored and do that. Thank you for those websites I think I will be able to overcome my addiction through a slow therapy.

As for Do the Drew I will gladly give you some GP sometime since your so helpful on all my posts. I'll give you a present or something when I get 99 fletching lol shouldn't be too long I have 89 fletching at the moment.

Unfortunately, that does not go for the rest of you. I'm sorry because I really don't have enough money to spread the wealth to everyone haha. Anyways thanks for the advice Meg Tongue

Don't give him money xD"!
KEEP IT. HIDE IT.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

LOL! I'm not giving him money lol I just found out he has more money than I but someday he might be able to bribe the banker to get into my bank account :o