[Read] Help my crafting fund!
Thread Closed 

Hello all smile

Ive decided to go for 99 Crafting. I've spent abit of time working out all the different ways and I've come to the decision of making Water Battlestaffs. So.. since you can only buy 100 every 4 hours this will be VERY slow for me to do on my own. This is where you all come in that want to help me smile

I would be so happy if you all bought some battlestaffs from the GE, even if its just 100 ... that'll be SUPER! I just want to get my buyables over and done with doing the cheapest way possible.

If you do buy some please PM me on IRC my nick is Dannyy or Away| - I will reply as soon as I see it smile Or if you dont have IRC the Clan Chat and Forums also works Yahoo

Happy Scaping! Wub

Please Note: I may ask you to hold onto them if I'm pretty low on cash smile So please bare that in mind ^_^! It wouldnt be for too long, couple of hours maybe smile

17367/71235 Battlestaffs
Will be glad to help. Maybe make a tracker so everyone knows when to stop buying Tongue

Putting in an order for 2k as I type this.
Done ^_^ and Thanks! <3
I will not help you
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Lexy that is terrible!!! Very mean :'( I thought you were a nice person.
(2011-08-20 16:54:33)Shane Wrote:  Lexy that is terrible!!! Very mean :'( I thought you were a nice person.

I really am nice lol, Danny is just mean to me Sad
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
(2011-08-20 17:16:52)Lexy Wrote:  
(2011-08-20 16:54:33)Shane Wrote:  Lexy that is terrible!!! Very mean :'( I thought you were a nice person.

I really am nice lol, Danny is just mean to me Sad

..... Sad
Well now that I can play again in the kitchen due to my craftiness with extension cords I'll be happy to start collecting them again for you and sell them to you at the 7k each Biggrin everyone was so kind to help me out when I was going for 99 crafting the same way I want to help out and give back Biggrin
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-08-20 20:45:04)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  Well now that I can play again in the kitchen due to my craftiness with extension cords I'll be happy to start collecting them again for you and sell them to you at the 7k each Biggrin everyone was so kind to help me out when I was going for 99 crafting the same way I want to help out and give back Biggrin

Means alot thanks Pixey <3 Wub
I'd love to help after craft skillweek finish. Since I buy at least 64 staffs daily to make some cash. I cant leave a big offer at ge but everytime I go there I'll try to buy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treasure Hunter] Crafting Catalysts Ava 0 2,356 2014-11-13 19:37:48
Last Post: Ava
  Answered Crafting Rates AlchemyHawk 10 7,174 2011-08-09 09:15:57
Last Post: Shay
  Answered Crafting help Jason 2 2,467 2011-02-07 00:50:10
Last Post: Tyraeluz