Partyhats Crashing?
Thread Closed 

I have noticed that the purple,red,green, and yellow partyhats have began to drop drastically. The purple partyhat is almost 1.2b and the yellow partyhat is sitting at 1.4b. It seems rather interesting and I do not understand why all the partyhats are falling besides the blue and white paryhats. I know the red hasn't fallen much but it still has fallen about 100m.

Thanks,

Shane.

Purple, green and yellow were overpriced to begin with. I'm not surprised to see them dropping at all. Luckily I cashed in mine Wink
WOOOOOOOOT
Andrew you say you cashed in a Partyhat before they began to drop but on another thread of mine you were asking me for money hahahahaha you have more than I if you have a partyhat. :O
Maybe I will actually be able to afford one now lol.
[Image: 13847_s.png]
They will rise soon enough when semi-rich people understand whats happening and buys one.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
(2011-08-20 20:00:44)Smith Wrote:  They will rise soon enough when semi-rich people understand whats happening and buys one.

They will rise in my opinion too. Like... Always. xD
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

(2011-08-20 19:31:59)Shane Wrote:  Andrew you say you cashed in a Partyhat before they began to drop but on another thread of mine you were asking me for money hahahahaha you have more than I if you have a partyhat. :O

Trolololol!

I don't imagine ever owning a party hat. My friends let me borrow theirs for a couple weeks at a time sometimes, but other than that, I don't really think I'd ever come up with enough money to get one as I spend all my cash on leveling skills. XD
I can only dream of owning a party hat =( Have never had more than like 35m *cries*
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
(2011-08-20 19:31:59)Shane Wrote:  Andrew you say you cashed in a Partyhat before they began to drop but on another thread of mine you were asking me for money hahahahaha you have more than I if you have a partyhat. :O

I don't remember that, but ok. Either way you can never have too much right?