Bonus experience weekend, what are you planning?
Thread Closed 

Hello everybody, most of you know that the next Bonus experience weekend has been announced. It will be held from the 9th of September 2011 until the 12th of September 2011, my question to everybody is, what do you have planned for the weekend?

My own personal plan is to get as close to 99 Thieving as possible as I don't really enjoy training it all that much. I'll also be doing some item flipping once my counter has fallen quite some and with that I will probably just fire-make at the Grand Exchange with the remainder of the bonus.

What are your plans?
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
98 Herblore.

Have the supplies all stocked up too. :>
Get a farming level or 2 and the rest of my weekend will be devoted to Runecrafting (really need to get that skill done, can't stand it Sad )
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Construction and thief
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
I will have to see what my skills are like at that time. It'll probably be RC or Agility 'cuz I can't stand them lol.

I will be planting mage trees/all my patches to get some nice farming ex pee when it starts! Biggrin
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I will already have all of my buyable skills done by then so it's a toss up between RC and Hunter. I'm going to try to get them both to 80
I decided to skip it :p

Unless I'm really bored that day or something xD
Farm run first then herblore, will do summoning once i get doen to 1.1x
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Gonna start with farming, which will almost certainly get me a level. Then I'm going to do some runecrafting. I want to get at least 91 if I can, but when I get down to 1.1 I'm going to use all my charms, which will get me at least one summoning level.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
farm run ofc then im not really sure i might do crafting or soemthing like that might do some herby and rc/agi
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,456 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,838 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Weekend (Announced) PiXeYstyx 13 8,746 2017-02-13 10:51:06
Last Post: Jerome
  Bonus Exp Weekend 17th of february Astrophoria 0 1,701 2017-01-11 22:03:01
Last Post: Astrophoria
  Minigame Weekend Heather 10 7,644 2015-12-17 10:33:21