Hi
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Balck Bag RC
Real-life name/nickname: Alex

Now a little about me, I started playing runescape in December of '04 and have since fallen in love with skilling and the atmosphere that surrounds it in runescape. I rarely, if ever leave clans I join and when I do it is only because I don't have the time to stay as active as I'd like. Because of this, this only the 3rd clan im looking forward to joining since I started playing. In '07 I left runescape for a couple of years and only came back a couple of months ago.

In real life I am a combat engineer and have been in the army for a little over a year now, which sadly means that it may be a while before I reach the requirements to join (I'm only home a couple of days a month) but I would like to make this my home in anyway.

As far as skills go, I love runecrafting and mining which I've been doing since I first started.

I also speak Russian, French and Hebrew.

Thanks.
Hey there Alex, a combat engineer sounds so cool! Respect for serving in the Army though, that's an awesome thing to do as a job. Russian seems like such a complicated language, always wanted to know some words but some of them are real tongue twisters! Hope to talk to you soon, welcome and have a great stay!!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome to Surreal mate, I assure you all of us will make you feel right at home, and these events will be a blast Wink

FrostOnFire

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Welcome to Surreal smile
Hello and welcome to Surreal smile
Hey there, Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome Alex! Biggrin

Wow, 3 languages. That's impressive. I hope you decide to stick around whilst you're aiming to meet our requirements. We'd be happy to support you the whole way!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain