Zooperman
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Zooperman
Real-life name/nickname: Michael Helps
Describe yourself in one word: AWESOME

What got you started playing Runescape?: found classic and really enjoyed it so i started playing the new rs when it came out
Favorite Movie: Boondock saints
Other language(s): non
Hobbies/talents: Warhammer WoW Diablo football hockey AlL gamming

thanks for reading this Paladin

(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Hey Michael smile Cool that you're a classic player, a dying breed! Will be seeing you around, stop by our IRC or CC and have a chat smile Let me know if you need help with anything.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2010-10-29 16:02:28)Downfall Wrote:  Hey Michael smile Cool that you're a classic player, a dying breed! Will be seeing you around, stop by our IRC or CC and have a chat smile Let me know if you need help with anything.

im currently on a business trip so i dont have much time on my hand ss for the next few days but after that ill be on alot

(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

Your name is Michael Helps? Omg thats amazing ! Lol closest I've heard to Michael Phelps xD Welcome Mike, hope you enjoy your stay here. If you wanna chat, feel free to join our chat Wink
Welcome to Surreal smile
(2010-10-29 16:30:55)Humrunking Wrote:  Your name is Michael Helps? Omg thats amazing ! Lol closest I've heard to Michael Phelps xD Welcome Mike, hope you enjoy your stay here. If you wanna chat, feel free to join our chat Wink

the funny thing is my middle name is patrick so my name is
Michael P Helps lol

Hey Michael Bye

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your time here!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
thats awesome. do you happen to like swimming? XD
[Image: 69b.png]
(2010-10-29 18:14:06)wrathofkev Wrote:  thats awesome. do you happen to like swimming? XD

i enjoy swimming yea but im in no way shape or form to compete lol

i just swim for leisure in my pool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zooperman - A lil aboot me (Updated Zooperman 4 2,858 2010-11-22 06:52:03
Last Post: Frosty