hey
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name:w9sdrunkking
Real-life name/nickname:drunk
Describe yourself in one word: awesome

What made you start playing runescape: played when classic was out came back cause i missed it
Favorite Movie:fight club
Other language(s):none
Hobbies/talents:skating, dirt biking, runescape
Your real-life nickname is drunk? Nice, haha. Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
i speak drunk
(2011-09-01 03:23:34)Evaluate Wrote:  Your real-life nickname is drunk? Nice, haha. Welcome to Surreal, enjoy your stay smile

lol nah, but its my gaming nickname

thanks hope i will be here for a long time Biggrin
(2011-09-01 03:58:45)mrpurematty Wrote:  i speak drunk
i am a level 99 in drunk talking lol
Hey there buddy. Great to see you've found us and are interested in joining. It's a great clan. I can vouch for that! Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-09-01 04:12:57)old_jon Wrote:  Hey there buddy. Great to see you've found us and are interested in joining. It's a great clan. I can vouch for that! Grin

yea been waiting to join, got 1900 today Biggrin
Hello, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Apparently I speak drunk all the time. Wink Welcome! smile
Ahh, dirt biking! You do any motocross stuff? If so, I gotta see your bike, haha.

Welcome to Surreal, make yourself comfortable and let us know if you have any questions!
(2011-09-01 18:08:38)Agent Shay Wrote:  Ahh, dirt biking! You do any motocross stuff? If so, I gotta see your bike, haha.

Welcome to Surreal, make yourself comfortable and let us know if you have any questions!

i don't race anymore just do a little dirt riding every now n then, mostly ride in the mountains now

ty everyone for the welcomes Biggrin