Made my night.
Thread Closed 

I must share with you the best PK'ers I've ever seen.

[Image: Z8EYf.jpg]

2 players run in on me, and the first mager to get in line of sight to cast runs at me and cracks me on the head with his staff. Then yells "crap out of runes" while meleeing me and I'm making for the door.

They back off, so I decide to run back and see if they're still there. I see them run off so I stay, a little while later they show up again fully ready this time. Every single spell splashes, and I tank what little damage they put out with ease.

I out run them as they weigh more then me, so I sit down get my run back and then run back in to check if they left again. They FINALLY catch me with a barrage, and I just stand there frozen tanking them in dhides on monkfish. Their curse drains finally do my defense in enough to kill me. Sad Got maybe 100k max off me though lol.

Even though they killed me, and my only drop tonight was a 71k Corrupt D skirt this duo PK'er team made it all worth it.

Mind you they were both 137s in full gear aswell so it wasn't their gear/level hindering them.
Haha, some people just fail at PvP, and they clearly do - running out of runes!

I also hate those RC'er PKers -.-

Still funny they took so long to kill you Tongue

[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

They were so pathetic, they really needed to kill you after this fail. It was like their life goal now. Too bad it wasn't worth it for them xD

Duo 137's. Matty + Lexx would be far better <3
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

(2011-09-03 16:54:16)Mikuri Wrote:  They were so pathetic, they really needed to kill you after this fail. It was like their life goal now. Too bad it wasn't worth it for them xD

Haters XD

(2011-09-03 16:54:16)Mikuri Wrote:  They were so pathetic, they really needed to kill you after this fail. It was like their life goal now. Too bad it wasn't worth it for them xD

Im 138 Yahoo and yeah me and lexi own yall Tongue
(2011-09-03 18:51:34)mrpurematty Wrote:  

Im 138 Yahoo and yeah me and lexi own yall Tongue

*sets his Level 3 on Matty*

I once had a guy fail to pk me 3 times in a row while I was abyss rcing. Yes, he failed at ABYSS PKING. That's almost impossible. He froze me all 3 times but I tanked his 4 DDS specs every time, he finally gave up after the 3rd fail.

I LOL'd.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Fail Pkers are fail.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-09-04 03:56:14)TeamSara Wrote:  Fail Pkers are fail.

[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I don't like Pkers that will just kill anyone. Pkers who kill other Pkers I don't care about. Also I suck at it, I've tried it and I lack the coordination for it.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A masterpiece is made Mr Skeazy 15 7,590 2012-10-15 05:55:41
Last Post: Tay