PVM
Thread Closed 

Added everyone sofar, and all bosses are easy to a point. They're all scripted monsters, so only a few things can happen.
(2011-09-05 00:07:37)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Oh I didn't see Dag Kings, I will gladly do those (though I have never done them before)!
Also, how hard are TDS compared to the other ones up there? smile

I think you might have missed my post, just because you did not add me to DKS. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

IRC Nick: Zooperman
RSN: Zooperman
Forum Name: (if different then above two.)

Bosses you're interested in: All but tds/nex and im not sure if i can go to corp
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
IRC Nick: L_Zephyr_L
RSN: L_Zephyr_L
Forum Name: (if different then above two.) L_Zephyr_L

Bosses you're interested in: all
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Added the new posts, and fixed Hawk. Now just need to get you guys going, if you see me on PM me and I'll gladly boss hunt. smile
whats the quest for corp if there is one?
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
"You must have completed Summer's End quest to fight the Corporeal Beast."