[Answered] Doctor! Doctor! Give Me the News!
Thread Closed 

Help! Paladin

Hello Everyone, I need some help I can't really explain by uploading screenshots, so I will have to post this link to my youtube video.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkRifxtNJpc

I hope you could just answer two questions of mine that I have had in the back of my mind for quite awhile now and I know you are the most experienced Runescape players.

Questions: 1.) Do you think I should level my combat up and why?
2.) If you do think I should level up my combat then what kind of pure should I make my account into?

~Remember~ I already have a Tanker ( a Bad one) that has 90 def 99 mage 78 range..fail stats. But it is a combat account.

Anyways thanks for reading everything I hope I can figure this out. Please watch the full video smile

Have a Great Day Bye
Hmm...difficult question you pose there!

It really is up to you, but in my opinion I would get your skills to 50 just to even things out. Then after that, go for a clawer :]. I just find them fun to play around on.

But whatever you choose let us know ^_^.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
The gosh dangits and craps at the end add a nice touch, haha.

I guess it really depends on your plans for the account. I'd say, if you have any sort of intention of maxing totally or even just non-cb skills, I'd raise your combat up to 65-70, maybe even 80 for some of the higher leveled gear. If you have no intentions of ever maxing, I'd say make a claw rusher. Quick and dirty pking. hah.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I don't intend for this account to be a maxed account or a main. So, I guess it really comes down to what kind of pure I would want.

Hahahahaha thanks Evaluate!! If I do become a black pure I can still claw so I'm going to take my time on this decision... no need to rush! smile I will let everyone know what I decide TJPAB Tongue

I have been looking at the Pure's on Rune Wiki

Link: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_pure

The one that I'm seeming to like the most is the Black Pure...

Black Pure: 10/13 Defence, 60+ Attack, 80+ Strength, 75+ Hitpoints, 80+ Range, 82+ Mage. These accounts have many advantages. 13 Defence allows for the obtaining of rune gloves. 1 Defence is adamant gloves. these accounts are very good as they allow for slayer helmet, korasi sword, black defenders, and black(g) armour. Some of these accounts are able to have turmoil/vengeance etc. because of account resetting of botted accounts. These can be very dangerous to other players in the wild because of their abilities at such low combat.

"Combat Pure." The RuneScape Wiki - Skills, Quests, Guides, Items, Monsters, and More. Web. 05 Sept. 2011. .
Agile pure <3

Or 138 for extreme fights, like a baws.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Hahaha no mains for me Mikuri Sad Sawy
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runescape on Chinese News. PiXeYstyx 23 12,783 2011-09-15 19:37:02
Last Post: Joeym4692