[Complete] Application to join [Expires 19th September 2011]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Gohankuten
*Total level: 1987
*Country or Timezone: US Central
IRC Nickname: []`Gohankuten

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]
[Image: 110904220935.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Questing
*What brought you here?: Saw recruitment topic on Runescape Community(Zybez) and thought this would be a good clan for me since I can't stand PvP combat anymore but am looking to get back into clans.
*What do you hope to achieve with us?: Get back to being active in RS and make new friends.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:
Moon Light Knights-First clan joined back in 2004. Stayed with the clan til it died and then stayed with it all the times it revived under new names and died til it finally died for the last time as Rs Nexus at the end of 2006. Can't remember all the names it was reborn as but I do remember a few. Crazy 88s, The Ancients, MLK2, Rs Nexus

Masters of Dragons-My last clan. Joined at the start of 2007 and stayed with them until they died towards the end of 2009. Tried to help restart clan at the beginning of 2011 but it failed due to lack of interest from old members.

There was a clan I joined once in an in between period for the MLK death/reborn cycle but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was Dragonwood but was so long ago and for such a short time that I can't remember.

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes]

Other comments: I stopped clanning when MoD died at the end of 2009 due to fact I was growing more and more inactive and I had started to really hate PvP combat. I really only stuck around doing PvP combat and being semi-active on RS because of MoD but I was still sad to see them die. At the beginning of this year I tried to give up RS altogether but RS drew me back in and now I am wanting to get back into a clan and become more active in RS again but wanted a clan that had nothing to do with PvP combat like wars of PK trips. The main thing that has kept me with RS is quests because I love doing quests and it's my main motivation for training period though I do get the occasional drive to skill like when I no-lifed 99 hunter in the summer of 2007 as part of a bet. I am pretty much free on the weekends and in the evening all days. I also have portions of Tuesday and Thursday open in between my college classes. MWF I work part time as a tutor at the high school my dad works at so I won't be available til later in the evening on those days.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend two events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

You will need to see an Admin (SRL Downfall, SRL Danny, SRL Meg) in game if you wish to be given a rank in our official Clan Chat, you can either add them in game to your friendslist or join our Official Clan Chat in game to speak to one of them.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
WELCOME!
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,971 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,960 2022-02-04 00:21:24
Last Post: Lady Spyra