Shnee-Sizzle
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Master Shnee
Real-life name/nickname: Thao
Describe yourself in one word: Charismatic

What made you start playing Runescape:
When I was in the 8th grade my friends were all playing and invited me to play. I played steady until high school and then I quit because I thought I was to old for it. I started again on a this account when I was in the 10th grade. I kinda suffered from depression because that's what most teenagers do, so I used Runescape as my escape. Been playing every since.

Favorite Movie:
I love all movies except for the sappy love movies. Never really cared for those but to me, the funnier or scarier the movie, the better. Anything with violence or blood and gore is also a plus. Well, a very big plus!

Right now I am a College Student going full time. I am in the work-study program and with that I manage a library and a computer lab. Also I am a shift manager at Pizza Hut here in my town. I lead a busy life, but I always find time for myself and friends.

Other language(s):
I speak English as my primary, but I can speak some Spanish. My father is Hispanic so I get language from his Spanish and then the USA's English of course.

Hobbies/talents:
For my hobbies, I love to play and follow Soccer. Soccer to me, is the best sport ever created in life. I love Art and culture as well. Drawing, painting, singing, playing instruments, and poetry all influence me. Television is like my second best friend as I watch it while I play RS. For talents, well, I don't know if it is a talent but I can touch my tongue to my nose and I can also lick my elbow. Seriously, they say it can't be done but I am double jointed in my shoulder, and elbow, so I can actually work myself around to lick my elbow.
I am THE Master of SHNEE
[Image: jbmNGg.jpg]
Hey Thao!

Can you really lick your elbow? That's impressive in my book XD
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
:O My name is Thao too!

| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Hi Schnee,
Welcome! Cool talent, and enjoy the Soccer, it is a great sport indeed!
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
Hey and welcome! smile