Helloooo =)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: iDaBawsNikka
Real-life name/nickname: Jacob
Describe yourself in one word: Relaxed/chill person

What made you start playing runescape: My friends played runescape back in 2005-2006 and one of my friends showed me runescape and told me to join. Ever since then, when I got members around 70 combat, I have been playing since. Around late 2009 I didn't play runescape all that much anymore. I was off and on then quit from 2010-2011 and just came back around a week ago since I got my membership back. smile
Favorite Movie: Alpha dog, American Gangster, Four Brothers, The Other Guys, Max Payne, got a lot, mostly like anything smile
Occupation: Nothing right now, deciding what I wanna go to College for.
Other language(s): Only english Tongue
Hobbies/talents: I like to hangout with my friends, play/watch soccer when I can, play runescape again Tongue.
Welcome smile
Dont forget to sign up as provisional smile
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Hey Jake! Hope to see you around!

<3 The Other Guys!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal, Jacob, enjoy your stay!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Thank you guys smile and you will see me around on forums probably. Skilling is just fun, but really boring but with other people, it will be a lot better. Hope I can meet some new people, and make friends here while giving the game a better experience. Tongue
(2011-09-09 21:27:09)InFamous Wrote:  Skilling is just fun, but really boring
Waat?

Lol. Tongue Welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-09-09 22:51:14)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
Waat?

I Hate thieving and agility, even though agility is indeed, my favorite cape Tongue I don't know how that works. I just think skilling is boring if you don't talk to anyone, which is what I do... Recently starting to enjoy some skills though like Dungeoneering, which is 35 now LOL, I still am trying to learn what to do and all that during it, still am a noob at it

(2011-09-09 23:13:36)InFamous Wrote:  
(2011-09-09 22:51:14)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  
Waat?

I Hate thieving and agility, even though agility is indeed, my favorite cape Tongue I don't know how that works. I just think skilling is boring if you don't talk to anyone, which is what I do... Recently starting to enjoy some skills though like Dungeoneering, which is 35 now LOL, I still am trying to learn what to do and all that during it, still am a noob at it

It's a steep learning curve, but once you get into it, Dungeoneering is way fun. Especially with clanmates, ask around and you can almost always find someone to help smile

[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal, Jake! I agree that a lot of skilling is boring alone, but if you have friends to talk to during it, it makes it so much better. Since joining Surreal, I've been able to level skills that I would normally never think to touch when I was clanless. It really is a great atmosphere. ^_^

Come join our CC sometime for a chat while you skill, it's pretty fun!
Yeah, will join the chat tomorrow when I'm on, and so far just been solo dging...lame with like 30 min dungeons LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helloooo :) SirAddiLot 3 2,541 2017-10-07 01:05:11
Last Post: Nick