Hey there.
Thread Closed 

My name is Josh or nehkz. My RSN is 'Elof' I have a main too, but..

Looking forward to join this clan, Once i get the reqs. Love the design of the clan. Amazing as i'm into graphics myself and have been for around 2 years now.

Glad to be here.
Hello Josh, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
(2011-09-16 02:34:08)Lilbod Wrote:  Hello Josh, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Lilbod Biggrin
Sup Josh! Hope you enjoy your stay at Surreal!

I lol'ed at your signature XD. Hope to see you around :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-09-16 02:44:10)TJPAB Wrote:  Sup Josh! Hope you enjoy your stay at Surreal!

I lol'ed at your signature XD. Hope to see you around :]

Thanks a lot man, I'm sure I will. Also, lol yeah I got that from dukky's youtube BG. Apparently it's real.
Welcome to Surreal! Looks like your new account still has a while to go yet before it reaches our requirements, but feel free to hang around the forums as a guest in the mean time. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Welcome to Surreal, Josh! I think what Mat K was saying was, "Botting, by players, is not a big problem." as in we players don't consider it to be a big problem (even though we do, and it is) but I don't think it was meant to say that botting isn't a big deal. XD Oh those J-mods really need to use commas!

Anywho, enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything! Good luck with your leveling, too!
You've got a ways to go, but hey, it's great to see you here nonetheless! Welcome to Surreal, I look forward to seeing you get 1900 and join!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome to Surreal smile
Thanks everyone.