Hello, Again.
Thread Closed 

Hello fellow Surrealers!

I'm Michael, AKA Ineeson Tongue, I was a member of Surreal last year for around 3/4 months when the clan first started. Unfortuantly due to other commitments I was unable to Keep active on both Runescape and Surreal.Blush2Sad .. But! i'm back! and i'm going to try stay this time.. Jokes, Course I'll stay Give_heart

I'm from Australia, (NSW) but re-located to the UK, which won't be for long.. Planning on shifting back to the land of the Roo's!Hi

I'm 19, and Currently Studying Professorial Cheffing To_keep_order .. I like to go to the Gym, Play Pool.. DRINKKKKK .. Yum Vodka.Give_heart and just party party party as much as I can..

Any question's you guy's have for me .. don't hesitate to fire them my way.. My door is always open!..

Asta La ByeBye Lazy2

Michael Paladin
Welcome back, Michael smile Glad to see you're well and enjoying life and have time to play Runescape also! (RS>Life <3) Grin

Make yourself at home and if you have any questions feel free to ask mate! smile
Cheer's Danny!

You haven't changed a bit.. Still that Genuine, Helpful person you were when I meet you last year!

Nice to see not everyone's a pain in the Rear smile
Welcome back Michael! Wub <3
Thank's Lil!

It's good to be back! sick if skilling on my own with no-one to talk too.

But that's all about to change again!

Hey and welcome! smile
Thanks all Biggrin,

Feel so welcome again ..even though this is my 2nd time round Tongue
Welcome back buddy, look forward to getting to know you!
[Image: whid1.gif]
You too Clifford, You too.. 8-)
Welcome back, Mike! Glad to have you with us; please let us know if you need anything and I hope to get to know you better soon! Enjoy your stay. ^_^