You're all invited!!!

[Image: firstbirthday.png]

[Image: whats-going-on.png]
Members, Staff, Guests, Friends and other worldly beings! You are welcome to attend Surreal's first birthday event on the 2nd of October, 2011! Our Citadel will be open to Guests for this specific occasion and we're going to have a blast!

It's been nearly a year since this clan opened and what a better place to start our celebration than our very own clan citadel? More information will emerge on just what else will be going on during this special week closer to the date! This will be the only event everyone is invited to. Wink

There will be plenty of fun things to do during this event, we'll spend some time in the battlefield, get two steppin' in the party room, hold some teamspeak karaoke, set off fireworks all over Runescape and much much more!

Please note, this event will be held on a special date of the 2nd of October due to Sunday being more convenient for more to attend. Consider this the start of a week of celebratory events - but this is definitely the official birthday event! Be there or be triangle!

[Image: event-details.png]
Meet at: The Surreal Citadel
Host: Everyone!
Event duration: All day and all night, baby!

[Image: time-countdown.png]

If you are having trouble converting time, refer to this website. If you are still confused, just follow the countdown - it is always correct!

Europe | 4PM UK British Summer Time [Sunday, 2nd October, 2011] 5PM Central European Summer Time [Sunday, 2nd October, 2011]
North America | 11AM Eastern US Time [Sunday, 2nd October, 2011] | 8AM Pacific US Time [Sunday, 2nd October, 2011]
Australia & Pacific | 1AM New South Wales, Victoria [Monday, 3rd October, 2011] | 3AM New Zealand [Monday, 3rd October, 2011]
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I'll bring the coke/pepsi! See ya all there <3 Wub
Will be there hopefully!
Can't wait. I've nearly been at Surreal since the beginning and it's been so awesome to see the clan grow in leaps and bounds over 12 months. Let the celebrations begin!! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Can't wait to get my groove on! ^_^ See you guys there :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
8am? ON A SUNDAY?! lol.. oh wells I'll wake up early just for SRL (;
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
(2011-09-22 15:49:12)BrokenDolly Wrote:  8am? ON A SUNDAY?! lol.. oh wells I'll wake up early just for SRL (;

Yeah, sorry that you had to get the worse end of the deal there, but something had to give. It's almost impossible to make an event that fits everyone's preferences... Sad I hope to see you there if you can make it Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Would love to go but will be working, hopefully when I get back the even may still be on (Wishful thinking though) Tongue
Fancy a beer?.. Yeah.. Fosters!
(2011-09-22 15:49:12)BrokenDolly Wrote:  8am? ON A SUNDAY?! lol.. oh wells I'll wake up early just for SRL (;
This.