Hello Im Heather
Thread Closed 

[Image: 1W6YU.png]

Hello Everyone,

Well my names Heather. Im 24 years old, from Ohio, USA. Ive been playing scape now for about 6 years, started when I was 18 being a freshman in college.

I am Content Team Member for Zybez.com
I am an Events Team Member for RSC Forums
I am Council in Brutal Forces (CWA team)

*My IRL Stuff*

IDK what to say about myself so Im gonna free write this, so it's gonna be jumbled around.

I like Rock music, anything from classic - metal. I hate Rap and Pop, cant stand it. Lady Gaga can gaga-gag herself. I am a Country Girl at Heart and always will be. I love country. I grew up raising and showing horses when I was young. I have a slight hickish accent I will admit. lol. Ummm I have a Chihuahua, her name is Wicked. I have 3 cats, Tinsel, Cinder, and Miss Kitty. I have a fish, his name is JD Fishy Fish, its awesome I know. Ummmm Im very outspoken for a girl, I dont shy away from anything. I love oreos n milk, best combination ever invented. Taco Bell is amazing, Chipotle is 2nd Amazing! I love going to concerts, If I listed bands ive seen itd be like pages long. Some fave bands are, Seether, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Killswitch Engaged, A Day to Remember, Godsmack, Devil Wears Prada, Korn, Ozzy, etc etc. I graduated college in May of 2010 with an Accounting Degree. I work as a nurses aid in two nursing homes 5-6 days a week. Ummm hmmmm I love mountain dew! I love vampire books. I love horror movies. I hate chocolate.

I Have Brown Hair & Brown eyes
I am a Very nice and upbeat person but can also be BITCHY at times!! But my friends are used to it!
Things get On My nerves EASILY!

Im a big NFL fan
I love:
Dallas Cowboys!!
Cleveland Browns!!
Indy Colts!!
NE Patriots!!
OHIO STATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!

Certain People may think they know me and my life, but have NOO idea

I LoVe GREEN!!=Fav. Color

I AM A RUNESCAPE and COD ADDICT!!!

Movies are KEWL as well as some BoOks
Sitting Around is not my thing.

I get along better with G.U.Y.S

*My Runescape Life*

I got into Runescape when my ex-bf introduced me to it back in 2005 one day at his house, Ive been playing ever since.

I became addicted rather quickly and leveled very fast.

My 99s in order of gain have been :
Woodcutting
Defense
Fletching
Attack
Strength
Hitpoint
Thieving
Quest Cape
Magic
Range
Cooking

I started clanning in 2006. Ive always been in the WARRING clanning world, but I do love to skill. I was in a Skilling Clan back couple years ago (Runescape Skillers)

1. Solar Angels - Joined in 2006.

2. Reckoning Day - Joined when I came back to playing RS in 2007.
FA - Member- Moderator - Council

3. Exodus - 2008. I was in Exodus for a year and 2 months, was ranked for about 8-9 months

FA - Member - Senior - Old School - Application Manger - Council - Legend

4. Crimson Raiders - 2009

Intro - FA - Member

5. Resilience - 2010

Initiate - Member - First Class - Council

6. Rejuvenation - 2010

Future Applicant - Member

7. Solace - was there for little over a week and quit

FA

8. Runescape Dinasty - 2010-2011

TM - Member - Accomplished Member

9. Silent Ember - Ex Retired Member

9. Brutal Forces - Council - Current Team
Council

I was also:
Leader of Laid To Rest, which was a Team back in 2009-2010
Council of Team Nigeria 09
Advisor of Killjoy Team 09

If you dont know me enough after all this and would like to get to know me more or talk to me, I can be reached the following ways.

IRC : Heather
Forums : I can be reached over forum pm's as well as RSC forum pm's and on Zybez Website pm's
MSN : lilfitchyfalcon@hotmail.com
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
Hello Heather, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask. ^_^

Quite a nice list of bands! Biggrin
I've seen most of them to but I fell asleep during Korn. :| :'(

Nice set of 99's to put people in their place too! smile
(2011-09-27 20:50:19)Lilbod Wrote:  Hello Bobby, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask. ^_^

Quite a nice list of bands! Biggrin
I've seen most of them to but I fell asleep during Korn. :| :'(

Nice set of 99's to put people in their place too! smile

Haha ya Korn can sometimes go on for what seems like forever, I prefer listening to them on ipod and such then going to their concerts anymore, once was enough.

Also My names not BOBBY! ( i think someone forgot to edit his copy and paste? Unless you ment to say "hello im bobby" :S) LOL
D: I am so sorry! Sad I was too busy reading the mass wall text and thinking of a reply I forgot to change it. I apologize.
(2011-09-27 20:53:46)Lilbod Wrote:  D: I am so sorry! Sad I was too busy reading the mass wall text and thinking of a reply I forgot to change it. I apologize.

haha, you are forgiven =P
Rock and heavy metal fans club. Wub Welcome! smile

Lmfao Lilbod!!!
Wow very impressive Biggrin and very nice to meet you Heather. Glad to see another girl taking interest in the clan. We need some more boobs around here Rofl
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Hello, Welcome to the Clan smile, Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Best of Luck!
Michael
Rock Music +1
Raising/showing horses +1
JD Fishy Fish +1
Taco Bell +1
Twilight? -1
Da Bears -1
Gears > Cod -1
Hate chocolate +1
Mountain Dew -1

So...you scored 1...not bad Grin

Anyways, nice to see your interest in Surreal. Hope to see you around! Tongue

[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
This is the longest intro I've seen in a while. Filled with good stuff though, welcome to Surreal, Heather, enjoy your stay. smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.