Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
5 22.73%
4 - It's pretty good.
2 9.09%
3 - Not bad.
3 13.64%
2 - Could be better.
2 9.09%
1 - Not worth it.
1 4.55%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
9 40.91%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Localised Clan Citadels
Thread Closed 

Note: At first I was not going to post this update, as it doesn't really affect most of us, but seeing as the patch notes can be of some use, here it is!

Are you enjoying the new citadel theatres? Have you, perhaps, been encountering some unfamiliar faces on your way to the Clan Camp portal? Until now, players of the Brazilian, French and German localised versions have had to visit English worlds to give their clans a home in the skies. Those who have started collecting resources and exploring the near-infinite customisation options of the citadel and battlefield, as well as those who dared venture into the spotlight in the new theatres, had to do this on English game worlds – until now!

Today marks the arrival of fully localised clan citadels in Brazilian Portuguese, French and German. Players who wish to experience their citadel in one of those languages will be able to migrate it over onto a localised world, and an option is now available to set the ‘home language’ for a citadel! Finally, you can explore all the details and intricacies your citadel has to offer in your own language.

Due to technical complexities pertaining to the localised worlds, global matches for the TzHaar Fight Pits and the Burthorpe Games Room were, so far, also unavailable in languages other than English. This changes today; Brazilian, French and German players can now search globally across all their localised worlds for fellow players to have matches with!

If you haven’t yet given your clan a floating home with lots of space for parties and meetings, plenty of customisable features, your very own battlefield editor, and not to mention a magnificent view, you should gather your clan mates to perform the ritual now – don’t miss out! If you’ve already been busy exploring, decorating and skilling, you should visit the clan theatre. Whether you want to stage dramatic re-enactments of RuneScape’s history, or have a goofy evening of improvisational comedy with your friends, the possibilities are endless.

The RuneScape Team

Patch notes for this update: (Click to View)
Let's say 5 because they added missing content to the others languages servers.
Goodjob. But this update is kinda weird doesn't it? It should have been combined with the next "normal" update.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Dont see anything that is of particular interest to me.
What about you?

[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
(2011-09-29 01:19:55)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Which part is of use?

The part where they fixed the agility shortcut in Kethsi. It was giving quite a bit of agility exp, similar to the one in Myreditch, but not as widely known. I had submitted a bug report a few days ago and it's nice to see that it was quickly fixed, I thought everyone else should know about it as well. ^_^

In regards to the update: Nice to see they have updated content for the foreign language servers. Gonna go with a 4 on this one - doesn't directly affect me but it's nice to see Jagex taking care of the entire player base, not just certain people.
I didn't expect much from the update, it wasn't meant to be a big update week, but some patches got fixed which I like. The ones I'm happy about are:-

* Players will no longer receive two of the same black ibis items when plundering pyramids.
* The resurrection ability from the elite Karamja task set in the Tzhaar Fightpits will no longer occasionally cause the player to take damage whilst being resurrected.

They might not affect me right now, but I need to get a firecape soon and I'll probably be using the res ability, plus I eventually want to get the full ibis gear so not getting 2x the same piece with the rarity of the pieces is definitely a bonus.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
*Players will no longer receive two of the same black ibis items when plundering pyramids.

This was a huge reason why I haven't felt like thieving, as it's taken me 8.2m already to just get a sceptre and mask I was pretty put off at the chance of recieving a second piece the same Sad at least now I might find my thieving mojo again smile
Glad some of you are finding the patch notes useful. ^_^ Will make note of it for future updates that may seem useless to post, but might have good patch notes underneath.
(2011-09-29 01:30:19)Exbajalator Wrote:  The ones I'm happy about are:-

* Players will no longer receive two of the same black ibis items when plundering pyramids.

I'm kinda sad about this because I like being able to have two of everything.. :p stupid reason but I guess it doesn't bug me THAT much. Everything else to me is eh.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
(2011-09-29 01:54:35)BrokenDolly Wrote:  
(2011-09-29 01:30:19)Exbajalator Wrote:  The ones I'm happy about are:-

I'm kinda sad about this because I like being able to have two of everything.. :p stupid reason but I guess it doesn't bug me THAT much. Everything else to me is eh.

Dolly for these particular outfits, they are extremely rare and so having to obtain doubles in them could force you to earn way beyond 99 in that skill, as it is in 8.2m I've only been able to obtain a sceptre and a mask, so unless you are willing to put in 20m for just 1 complete outfit then another possible 20m for the exact same outfit then great - but having to receive doubles is just ridiculous for the xp you need in which to actually obtain just one piece Sad I'll be more than happy to recieve the set first and then receive the double up's.
Glad if I ever get black ibis I won't have to stay twice as long just to accidentally get a piece I already have.

Basically, the patch notes are the interesting part of this update. Citadel thing is decent, and I'm glad they added it, but citadels really aren't all that amazing to begin with.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clan Cup Results Ava 3 3,761 2014-11-09 16:56:36
Last Post: Dreggstar
  New Clan Outfit - Good way to start off a new clan Entenzu 8 6,056 2014-10-06 08:10:45
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Which Elf Clan Do You Belong In? Ava 13 12,244 2014-09-18 18:36:17
Last Post: Lee-onardo
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,914 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Clan Cup? Ava 7 5,708 2014-08-07 06:17:11
Last Post: Shawn