Sorry I disappeared
Thread Closed 

Hi fellas,

I failed hard..

Some of you might remember me, I was here for around 3 months but dropped out due to inactivity. I totally understand but I'd like to explain what happened.

I was very active before because nothing major happened in my life. I had no job, no education, no nothing and therefore I had all the time I wanted to play RS. I then got a job and it was hard getting started. I was smashed when getting home from work leaving me with no motivation to start up the computer and play RS. That went on for about a month and a half. Now I finally found a pace where I can administrate both my spare time and my work. I play RS 3-4 hours a day after work and of course, if I'm not occupied, I can do more.

I kinda hoped to hear if there was any chance of you wanting me back? I really loved it here. All the people are wonderful and I loved all the events and PYP's. I'd like to be a part of it again. I slipped but I'm back on feet and want to get back into action again.

Sorry for fading out without noticing. It was a huge mistake and I regret I didn't find the strength to come on and tell you. I hope you will consider this.

I have done quite well since I went inactive...

90 to 99 prayer
80 to 86 magic (Working on 99)
80 to 99 herblore (bought and ready to be trained)
80 to 99 ranged (bought and ready to be trained)
80 to 99 Summoning (Bought 2ndaries, just need the charms)
80 to 99 Smithing (Almost bought)

I have lot's of future achievements I want to share with you guys!

Hope you are all well and getting on with the citadel! smile

Dallar

Hey Dallar. Wub
Sorry to hear things were not good for awhile, but glad everything is sorted now. smile
You can still re-apply since this is the first time you left the clan (I think).
In future you should post in the inactivity topic, but either way glad to have you back! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Of course we'll have you back, Dallar! You'll need to go back through the provisional process, but you're certainly more than welcome.

Glad to hear you've got your feet back under you, look forward to seeing you back in or wonderful family smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Glad to see you back, Dallar! I had been wondering where you went. Lost a valuable Team Sara member when you disappeared, but it's good to see you're back. <3

As Evaluate said, you'll have to go back through the provisional application process. Other than that, yus, you are welcome to join back with us! We would love to see you as a member again. ^_^

Glad to see you got everything sorted as well! Let us know if you have any questions with the application process, since a few things got changed while you were out, but it's essentially all the same. <3
Welcome back Dallar! smile Hope to see you active once again and re-apply for Surreal!
Welcome back sir smile
Glad you found time to entertain yourself Wink
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Welcome back!

Get prepared to get your new application back in Biggrin