[Complete] Heathers App [Extended to 21st Oct 2011]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Fitchfalcon
*Total level: 2260
*Country or Timezone: USA/EST
IRC Nickname: Heather

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]

[Image: C9wBF.jpg]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Farming
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: RSC Forums, however I know plenty of ppl here and Steveee tried getting me to join when we were both in RSD
*What can you bring to Surreal?: My activness, quirkyness, friendliness, experience and knowledge, I am a member of Zybez content team so I have a vast knowledge of this game and am willing to help out anyone who needs it

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

I started clanning in 2006. Ive always been in the WARRING clanning world, but I do love to skill. I was in a Skilling Clan back couple years ago (Runescape Skillers)[/color]

1. Solar Angels - Joined in 2006.

2. Reckoning Day - Joined when I came back to playing RS in 2007.
FA - Member- Moderator - Council

3. Exodus - 2008. I was in Exodus for a year and 2 months, was ranked for about 8-9 months

FA - Member - Senior - Old School - Application Manger - Council - Legend

4. Crimson Raiders - 2009

Intro - FA - Member

5. Resilience - 2010

Initiate - Member - First Class - Council

6. Rejuvenation - 2010

Future Applicant - Member

7. Solace - was there for little over a week and quit

FA

8. Runescape Dinasty - 2010-2011

TM - Member - Accomplished Member

9. Silent Ember - Ex Retired Member

9. Brutal Forces - Council - Current Team
Council

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments:

Anything and everything u need to know about me is in my Introduction, but feel free to msg me to get to know me more smile
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]
I think I know you from somewhere.

Good luck nether-less.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Good luck with your application, Heather. smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend two events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

You will need to see an Admin (SRL Downfall, Le Dan, Meg Grace or SRL Change) in game if you wish to be given a rank in our official Clan Chat, you can either add them in game to your friendslist or join our Official Clan Chat in game to speak to one of them.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
Best of luck with your application!

Welcome smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Successful! Ttv19 [Expires 21st Jan] Ttv19 2 1,582 2014-01-07 19:31:55
Last Post: Jack
  Successful! Danxx6 Application [Expires 21st Nov] Danxx6 1 1,465 2013-11-07 23:21:02
Last Post: Danny
  Successful! My Application to Surreal [Expires 21st OCtober] Jack 3 1,756 2013-10-07 01:55:55
Last Post: Angus
  Successful! Cupcakes for everyone!! [Expires 13th June 2011] Lexy 8 3,670 2013-08-29 14:46:31
Last Post: Downfall
  Successful! application [Expires 21st November] pahispk3r 1 1,356 2012-11-07 08:45:57
Last Post: Meg