hi everyone
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: WolfEquinox
Real-life name/nickname: kyle/ brownguy
Describe yourself in one word: TALL!

What made you start playing runescape: My neighbor got me into the game and he quit but I just cant
Favorite Movie: 8 mile
Other language(s): English (no real others a tiny bit of spanish and maybe some but not much italian)
Hobbies/talents: Runescape, Hockey, Xbox360 and such there are much more sports but I cant name any atm
Hey and welcome! smile
8 Mile...I like you already!

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around :].
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-10-04 19:30:32)Witchbound Wrote:  Hey and welcome! smile

thank you smile

(2011-10-04 19:30:34)TJPAB Wrote:  8 Mile...I like you already!

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around :].

Thanks man smile I appreciate it yeah I've just always loved the movie smile

WubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWub
Hello Kyle, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
(2011-10-04 19:40:24)AFK Wrote:  WubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWub

<3 I guess I love you also smile very upfront maybe dinner first :o

(2011-10-04 19:41:22)Lilbod Wrote:  Hello Kyle, welcome to Surreal. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you and I bet I will smile

(2011-10-04 19:46:50)WolfEquinox Wrote:  
(2011-10-04 19:40:24)AFK Wrote:  WubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWubWub

<3 I guess I love you also smile very upfront maybe dinner first :o

I can tell you're going to fit in very well. Welcome to Surreal, Kyle, enjoy your stay smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey Kyle, welcome to Surreal! Make yourself comfortable here and enjoy your stay. ^_^ Let us know if you have any questions!
Warmest welcome to the clan!

Best of luck with your application!