Reintroduction of teh Infamous PiXeYstyx <3
Thread Closed 

So I felt it proper to do a reintroduction since I wasn't super active for the past 3 months due to computer issues/ irl issues/ lack of drive to play RS. SO many new faces in surreal now, some I haven't gotten to say more then Hiya from time to time. SO this is for anyone who is new who want's to get to know me better Wink

Runescape Name: PiXeYstyx
Real-life name/nickname: Corinne (pronounced Coreen) I have also been given the nickname Cori for short.
Describe yourself in one word: Sincere

What made you start playing runescape: My IRL best friend started playing it and was hooked. Since I was new to the whole MMORPG I had no idea what to expect so I took my laptop over to her house, created an account and tried playing. I remember dying to the guard between Lumby and Draynor and freaking out because I lost everything I had and stuff the she had given me. I remember saying I hate this game I will never play it again. After a 10 minute cooling period I tried playing again, and I was hooked ever since, That was October 2005.
Favorite Movie: The 5th Element
Other language(s): Just English, Never had the opportunity to learn another one.
Hobbies/talents: I Don't have any Special talents but for Hobbies, I love taking Photos, but I'm not a Photographer. I have also been Collecting Coins, Rocks/ Gemstones since I was a Kid. I also Collect anything with Moons & Stars on them, and Tinkerbell.

If you want to know more about me just ask. I'm pretty straight forward about who I am. I don't like to hide/lie just because it's over the internet. I like to make friends, not make up stuff and live a fake life just because I live miles away.

All the friends I have made online some I even consider to be best friends because they know and understand me better then some of the people I know IRL.

I can be shy and quiet at first, but once you get to know me I can be quite obnoxious and a goofball at times Lol
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Welcome back to surreal! Biggrin
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Nice intro
just too many colors :p
Welcome back to Surreal, Pixey smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey Cori Biggrin...I enjoyed reading your "What made you start playing Runescape" XD
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
(2011-10-05 16:13:50)Zooperman Wrote:  Welcome back to surreal! Biggrin

Thanks Zoop Wub

(2011-10-05 16:19:10)Kniight Lost Wrote:  Nice intro
just too many colors :p

I've been wanting to do a better one for awhile now since my original one was pretty bland. & what's wrong with to many colors? You can never use to many colors :p

(2011-10-05 16:30:35)Evaluate Wrote:  Welcome back to Surreal, Pixey smile

Thanks Biggrin I'm glad to be back. I missed everyone so much.

(2011-10-05 18:37:00)TJPAB Wrote:  Hey Cori Biggrin...I enjoyed reading your "What made you start playing Runescape" XD

There was more said that day that were to vulgar to share, but I'm glad I gave it a 2nd chance because I have met so many people over the years who have made a Huge Impact on my life and who I am today Biggrin

Nice to meet you, Pixey! I'm sure you'll love Surreal; make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. Let us know if you have any questions!

For a more serious reply. XD

Welcome back, Pixey! We missed you, and we're glad to have you back with us again. <3 Nice re-intro of yourself here. ^_^
(2011-10-05 19:45:22)Agent Shay Wrote:  Nice to meet you, Pixey! I'm sure you'll love Surreal; make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. Let us know if you have any questions!

For a more serious reply. XD

Welcome back, Pixey! We missed you, and we're glad to have you back with us again. <3 Nice re-intro of yourself here. ^_^
:ROFL: at the first part.

And Thanks, I felt it was proper to do so Wink

As I already said in your G&A I believe, it's wonderful to have you back Corinne.

Great intro, too. <3
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Sorry, I can't remember you :s anyways.. welcome to Surreal smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reintroduction :] Virianda 21 9,531 2011-10-24 13:51:35
Last Post: Virianda
  Reintroduction - Tavishly Tiruvalye 11 4,538 2011-10-23 10:31:00
Last Post: old_jon