Let me just introduce myself
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Letholduz King2 (name is midevil and in the crusade he was the first knight to get over the wall of jerusalem)
Real-life name/nickname: Brad
Describe yourself in one word: Silly

What made you start playing runescape: A buddy at school
Favorite Movie: Fast and furious series
Other language(s): English
Hobbies/talents: All Sports, My Job, Runescape, Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, Gears of War
Woot another Canadian! Biggrin
Welcome to Surreal Brad.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Welcome to Surreal, I'm sure you'll love it here. smile
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

smile thanks man but I am not aloud to apply to the clan I am just here to have community and meet friends (im a runescape skiller) only around 800 total and 1 99 lol but whenever I'm able to apply I hope to
Yeah that is cool. smile
This community is great just to hang out in!

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-10-10 00:00:16)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Yeah that is cool. smile
This community is great just to hang out in!

uhm if I decide to apply is there separate rules for skillers or is this a main only clan where its 2k+ total level?

Welcome to the Clan!

Best of luck with you full-time application!

Michael
Just a main clan for 2K+ total..but you don't need to be a "clan member" to get to know people. If you hang out around hear for awhile, being active, you might even get the "clan buddy" rank! Biggrin

(2011-10-10 00:05:31)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Just a main clan for 2K+ total..but you don't need to be a "clan member" to get to know people. If you hang out around hear for awhile, being active, you might even get the "clan buddy" rank! Biggrin

Well I was looking at the Pick Your Poison thing and wanted to take part eventually but as it stands it could be years b4 I can even be concidered for it lol but anyways I gotta go hangout with the GF so Ill be back later to talk to anyone who apply's here again if anyone adds me to RS Ill be glad to talk to you smile

Well I don't use private (mine is off 100% of the time) but if you drop by the CC we can talk. Biggrin
Others use private though, so feel free to add most of them. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Out Of Seeds Introduce Juicy Papaya 15 8,005 2014-05-20 16:03:12
Last Post: Blur
  Introduce Yourself Dr Cassandra 11 5,578 2013-02-09 22:45:28
Last Post: Bug