Allow me to reintroduce myself
Thread Closed 

Robot 
Runescape Name: Dun G00fed

Real-life name/nickname: Jared / I go by Jihad, Jerry, Cadillac, and House of Payne.

Describe yourself in one word: Anti-social

What made you start playing runescape: My ex gf (at the time gf) begged me to play Runescape for almost a year and a half. So one day we were talking and I finally caved and gave it a try...that first week I didn't leave my room except to eat, shower, and go to the bathroom.

Favorite Movie: Oh gawd I can't answer this my list is just too long. Some of my top favs would probably include Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, Letters from Iwo Jima, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Sahara, Tangled, Limitless, Hitch, etc.

Other language(s): English is my native language. I am currently learning Japanese.

Hobbies/talents: I play tennis a lot, airsoft, and I'm insane at the game Doodle Jump! In the Christmas Edition I'm ranked #78 of 378,584 (top 5%) and the regular version I'm #2,202 of 6,097,247 (top 5%) ^^. My regular version should be higher but my highest score of 464,121 isn't Globally ranked because I had no internet when I got it so only my second highest score of 358,364 is the one ranked Globally :\
Welcome smile!
Welcome to Surreal smile
Welcome back Jared! Biggrin
Wow I have no idea you were so pro at Doodle Jump. :o I play that game all the time..but I suck at it (my best score is like 46K). Lol
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome back, Jared!
Welcome Biggrin , looks like SRl's mascot are ponies?
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
(2011-10-12 12:55:54)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Welcome back Jared! Biggrin
Wow I have no idea you were so pro at Doodle Jump. :o I play that game all the time..but I suck at it (my best score is like 46K). Lol

Haha yah I'm pretty decent at Doodle Jump :p My average is 122,295 out of 45 games ^^

(2011-10-12 23:21:44)BrokenDolly Wrote:  Welcome Biggrin , looks like SRl's mascot are ponies?

OMG they should be SRL's mascot ^^
Would make us 20% cooler :3

WB Jared Biggrin
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
Welcome back to Surreal, Jared smile Enjoy your stay!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.