Help me, Defeat the Jad
Thread Closed 

Defeating the Jad!Paladin

Hi Guys!

For soo soo soo long, I've been trying to defeat the Jad.. Now.. He own's me something shocking as I fail terribly at prayer switch.. Because i'm nervous at the fact i'm at the Jad .. So I suck.. I reckon the jad has killed me 100+ times..

Can someone please, Direct me to the BEST guide going for the jad. Something that will help me defeat him once and for all!

The amount of money I have wasted trying to defeat him.. Is it me? Does my stats suck.. Please, Little help would be appreciated..

Also, Could someone reccoment the best setup for me?

Thanks!
Your stats suck.

Joke Tongue

I defeated him on the 3rd attempt.

I watched countless guide vids on youtube so i could remember what sound indicates the type of attack Jad is going to use, plus his movements indicate attack types too.

Dont bother reading a written guide.

YouTube is your God for defeating Jad.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

It's all good, till The healers come.. then POW!

Dead.
Hi Ineeson, I have lost a few rounds so far, and need to beat him also. There's a great guide that links to youtube vids for sound and pray switching timing, etc:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/181159-prayer-...tztok-jad/

Sadly tipit is offline at the moment, but it should be be back soon.
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
ur not alone. Even tho I have tried only 3 times only 1 time getting to Jad, I had a really really hard time with the prayer switching and stuff. I've given up with it. I don't have the coordination to do it. Only way I know I would get a Fire cape is if I had a friend do it for me.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
If you get real desperate, check out the melee method - turmoil, overload, claws, double vengeance, healers need not apply. Then if you miss pray, it helps kill him smile
If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
[Image: Kivandien.png]
When the healers come, ignore them till they come to a set spot. Once they stop walking around, attack them one by one, when you get a second. If you start moving the screen to find the healers, you'll screw up. Its alot easier when they are next to jad.

Just watch a video and practice switching prayers. Pick two spots on your screen, and pretend they are range and mage prayers. When you switch at the same time as the video maker, youll be good.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I am a 138 proud of having no fire cape Biggrin

/leaves

One day I'll crush him for sure D:
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Never even tried but I know it will take me many, many tries. Sad
Good luck with him! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

these 2 are really good

(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]