Hello There.
Thread Closed 

Welcome to Surreal, JR! Enjoy your stay and let us know if you have any questions!

(PS: Hilarious... 4 Zammy posted in a row, then 3 Guthix, now 3 Sara!)
^ 4. Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal JR! Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Welcome to Surreal JR. Enjoy your stay smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Since I currently don't meet the requirements because my cmb xp is about 9M XP too high, what are my options other than the obvious to skill but Application wise.
(2011-10-19 12:17:29)Art Junkii Wrote:  Since I currently don't meet the requirements because my cmb xp is about 9M XP too high, what are my options other than the obvious to skill but Application wise.

Unfortunately we don't offer any future applicant style programs, so your only option is to continue training your non-combat skills. Looking at your skills you have plenty of quick and cheap non-combat skills that are not yet 99 (Cooking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking). I'm sure with a little effort you'll have the requirements in no time! Plus, if you continue to hang around and remain active on all forms of Surreal communication you may even be eligible for our Clan Buddy rank while you're training.

Good luck! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
'ello!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Hello there, gl 2 u too! smile
Well actually if you reach 200M total experience, which you are currently 16M experience off of, you can apply even if you have a combat percentage higher than 65%. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

thanks on the advice, I just started playing again but ill get to working, progress may be slow due to lack of Gp but ill get there.
Hello JR.

Yes, we are addicted, well I am at least. First to admit it to me friends and family. Grin

Welcome to our clan. Make yourself at home. It's a great clan so it shouldn't take you long to get that "I'm finally home" feeling. Good

Let me know if you have any questions. As I know little and am technologically challenged I will probably point you in the direction of our younger guns but at least you can give me a try. Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor