[Complete] Tavishly's Application (Coming Back) [Expires 5th November]

Runescape stuff
*RS Name: Tavishly
*Total level: 2012
*Country or Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
IRC Nickname:

*Full screenshot of your Runescape account saying "S R L <3" in the chatbox [You do not have to press enter!]

[Image: srlwub3.png]

All that cool stuff...
*Your favorite RS activity/skill: Fishing
*Who or what brought you to Surreal?: Coming back
*What can you bring to Surreal?: New broski to chill with of course Wink to have fun again in such an established clan.

*Name other clans have you involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]:

Agreement
By submitting my application I agree that I have thoroughly read and understood all of Surreal's Official Rules and Requirements. I will follow these rules when associating myself in a situation where I am directly involved with Surreal or representing the clan in any way and will accept relevant punishment should I delve away from these rules.

I agree to stay active unless legitimate reasoning is given, to fulfill the requirements of my Provisional application and that I am in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and will continue to be. All of the information I have submitted in this application is my own and I am not in association with any real-world trading or botting communities.

*Do you agree to the above statements? Yes

Other comments:
Wow yet another member returning, welcome back Robert! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Roberto! Welcome back, good to see you found your way back to Surreal! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
A lot of old members returning lately. Welcome back Robert smile
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Provisional Application Accepted
Congratulations! A staff member has approved your application and your two week trial period begins right now! Throughout your trial period, you must attend three events and maintain activity throughout our community to prove yourself as a possible clan member. You may apply to become a clan member within the upcoming two weeks, provided that you meet our requirements to move on.

So, what now?
Firstly you must understand that this does not make you a permanent member of the clan. You are now a trial member - and are given two weeks to prove yourself active enough to remain in Surreal.

You will need to see an Admin (SRL Downfall, Le Dan, Meg Grace or SRL Change) in game if you wish to be given a rank in our official Clan Chat, you can either add them in game to your friendslist or join our Official Clan Chat in game to speak to one of them.

Click here for more information on the Provisional application process.

Secondly, you now have access to some new forums and sections. These are part of the Members-only area, and this includes, but is not limited to the following: Thanks & Welcome!
The Surreal Staff Team Victory
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,915 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,935 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,410 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,246 2021-10-17 19:43:43
  accepted! leyock Application leyock 1 2,008 2021-08-07 00:01:01