Heya
Thread Closed 

Hi, I'm Carleigh! Yahoo (That is both my rs and rl name Tongue )
I'm 18 and American. I'm also totally just reading off the template because I'm unoriginal.
I started playing RS after watching my brother play for a while--and who doesn't want to be just like their big brother??
I was a skiller for a few years and recently started doing combat. I'm not 2k total yet, but I'm getting there. Wink

I don't have a favorite movie, but Mr Brooks came to mind first. It's a pretty neat movie.
Occupation, other languages... nah. I have no hobbies nor talents nor interests. Just kidding though :l I like art. Haven't drawn in a while but I'd like to get back into it. I'm not that great of an artist though. ;o Okay and I like traveling too as long as it's not in a sports car!! Biggrin I saw New York this year and loveee it!

OKAY HI :I
Hey there!
Welcome! Wub
Hi, thanks!! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Carleigh smile

Very neat that you've got your RL name as your RS name. Doesn't look like you're too far off our requirements either! Good luck training up, I hope to see you as a Surreal member soon (If you intend on applying) Wink
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
[Image: gifluv-welcome-679844706.gif]
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Hey Carleigh! Welcome to Surreal! Hope to see you around :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Welcome smile
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Thanks everyone! And thanks, Tay. It's not my original rsn, but one day I decided to add it to my friend's list to see if the person ever played and it turned into numbers. Needless to say, I was excited and changed my name immediately!
I love people like you and me, who have their own names in their runescape name, so there's little to be confused about.

My name is Old. No

Welcome, Ruth, to Clan Surreal. Like Bruce (see my other introduction reply to poor Cody), you have a simple name for me to remember so that I don't end up calling you something strange like SRL Change, Downfall, Pepe Le Pew, or Nathan.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't worry about me so much. I'm just a tad silly... but it is very nice to have you with us. Good
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Bruce and Ruth, sounds like an old married couple. Tongue But thank you. smile Your name is the easiest of all to remember! I hope to actually apply sooner or later, as soon as I meet the reqs!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heya 1st Princess 8 4,489 2018-03-11 00:14:07
Last Post: Aurorae Auri
  Heya Dsk8r 6 4,410 2015-05-04 00:28:11
Last Post: Pallas Moros
  Heya there, the names Joey :D Joseph 12 6,956 2014-07-18 19:16:30
Last Post: Cormag
  Heya, Zint Yoshi here! Zint Yoshi 14 7,930 2014-03-24 10:58:15
Last Post: Blur
  Heya Daba 10 6,126 2012-05-17 01:23:45
Last Post: Rinaldi