Prysionero - [Just Another Application like any]
Thread Closed 

[Image: app_surrealclan.jpg]

Hello everyone, my name is Javier and I like to thank you for stopping by. I have been a member of RS
on and off since perhaps it's first stages (2001).
[Image: jv.gif]

[OCCUPATION]

Art has been a part of me since I can remember. I graduated from college as a Graphic Designer.
I knew that I love to design but, the field of ART is very complex there are countless majors as
an Artist. Finally, after going through a wide range of Art classes I narrowed it down and found my career.

Even though many people don't notice it, Graphic Design
is all around us. Take a look at the newspaper, clothing,
posters, billboards, magazines, restaurant menu, credit cards,
websites, brochures, advertisement... The list just barely
scratchers the surface.

Even though the career as a G.D. pays very well, for me,
the most rewarding thing is knowing that the design that
is being viewed all over the world was made by me.

[REASON FOR APPLYING]
I am eager to get to know members of this growing community and participate on the events and most importantly have fun in the process. As a graphic designer the homepage for surreal caught my attention (thumbs up) and as a fan of the game I have been looking for an organized skill based community that is active and as far as I can tell Surreal has "it".

I am confident that if provided with the opportunity to be part of this on-growing community I can showcase my talent and help with what I can.
Hey Javier welcome to Surreeal smile Should show some work
I love graphic design and appreciate how much hard work goes into it, you're right in saying a lot of people don't notice how much graphical art is around us and how much artists put into their work for our viewing Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal Javier its very nice to meet you and a lovely introduction to look at Biggrin
That is some extremely neat graphics design you've got going there! I'm a massive fan of photoshop myself so I can praise any graphics artist for their hard work, I know the pain Tongue It's a very stylish introduction, I look forward to seeing you around more, you seem a very creative person that I can get along with. smile

Enjoy your stay here. Just bare in mind that this is not an application (just in case!), if you would like to apply to join the clan - you must use the Provisional Applications forum Wink

Take care now smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Wow, Javier. Awesome introduction. Welcome to Surreal!

It's a pleasure to have you onboard. Hope to chat to you soon Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2010-10-31 22:41:10)Meg Wrote:  I love graphic design and appreciate how much hard work goes into it, you're right in saying a lot of people don't notice how much graphical art is around us and how much artists put into their work for our viewing Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal Javier its very nice to meet you and a lovely introduction to look at Biggrin

Thank you for you're comments. I will be making an application soon.
wow! nice work dude, welcome to surreal, im in need of a picture for my foruming, any help Wink?

-Krady
Welcome to the community Javier, nice to see yet another designer around here.
Kind regards,
Richard Edmonds

[Image: RichEdmonds.png][Image: RichEdmonds.png]
What a great introduction Biggrin really loved it, had me captivated. Welcome to Surreal mate, you have great designing skill smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

[Image: welcome2.gif]

Welcome to Surreal Bye

(since you are into graphics, thought I would welcome you to Surreal with this lovely welcome)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Natus' application (It's meeeeee) Natus 6 3,592 2017-12-22 02:34:01
Last Post: Beccah
  Application/Introduction Cod971 3 2,887 2014-08-05 22:44:59
Last Post: Joseph
  Joining Application Welcame 7 4,554 2014-08-04 09:47:07
Last Post: Destriant
  Shiner Application DirtyShiner 7 3,913 2012-01-28 10:28:14
Last Post: Prisci
  Deeboe's Application =P Deeboe 7 4,561 2011-06-29 03:31:48
Last Post: Stev3