Warning. :)
Thread Closed 

I fell for this once at level 60. I lost a tan cav Sad((
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I once fell for something similar wayyyy back in the day but instead of going to a website they just asked for my pass and I was stupid enough to give. That was many many years ago.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
lmfao wow
Something else to watch out for: I recently received an email that is an exact duplicate of a Jagex Loyalty Program email, only it linked to what is probably a phishing site.

I won't name the website, but I'll tell you that it was runescape.com.[something], which at first glance made it look like an rs link, but it's not.

If you're not entirely familiar with how it works, runescape.com is a domain, and [anything].runescape.com would be a subdomain and belong to the same entity who runs runescape.com. With the scam email I got, the domain was com.[something], and they put the runescape name in front of it to make it look legit. But really it's a different website run by someone else and can't be trusted.

I thought it was worth mentioning, because it's a trick I haven't seen and I might have fallen for it if I wasn't as cautious as I tend to be with these things.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mad Necklace Warning Gohankuten 7 4,345 2012-09-08 21:04:42
Last Post: Joeym4692