Presenting,,, myself
Thread Closed 

Hello

Runescape Name: max_est
Real-life name/nickname:Jonathan or call me Jon
Describe yourself in one word:gentleman

What made you start playing runescape:Uhmm... something my classmates played so i started too and kind of stayed here.. :$
Favorite MovieCoolarold and Kumar, both episodes and waiting for 3rd
Other language(s):estonian and english, a little bit of russian and finnish too
Hobbies/talents:Rs, but thing i love the most is reading tbh

So a little bit about me and my rs history.

I started Runescape in the end of 2004 , I was 14 years old then and it was a really fun thing to do in my free time. I still get nostalgic when I think how I worked my ass off for 10k and how i ragequitted for weeks if i lost around the same amount. But i made progress, learned about the game step by step and got my combat and overall higher and gained on bank aswell.

So i got older and smarter aswell, got to know the game better and improved my character faster.
I got into Runescape F2P clanning world in around '06 and stayed there untill '09 when i quitted Runescape. I was in Divine Kings for few months and then The Rising. Left Runescape for 2 years in '09 because of academy, work and Runescape just didn't work out for me.

So I came back to this game on september 26th this year and I rejoined my old F2P warring clan The Rising, but they have got quite inactive as a community and because I missed 2 years in Scape I got alot skills to train and bank to make but I want it to be intereseting and for me Runescape was always about community so I wondered I would join a skilling clan so I don't feel so bored whilst skilling. smile

You're awsome if You read all that ^ .
[Image: 14437.gif]

And i did read all your intro, glad you learned not to rage quit over small things Good
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Welcome to the clan Jonathan. smile Hope you enjoy it here with us!
Ooo another Jon, welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
I have been to Estonia. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I'm awesome, I read the whole thing Biggrin

Welcome to Surreal Jonathan, hope you enjoy it here and if you need any help at all feel free to ask smile
Welcome Jonathan, nice intro. smile I'm sure you'll love it here.
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Welcome to Surreal, Jonathan! Nice intro there, buddy; always glad to read some back story. Please make yourself comfortable here and let us know if you need anything!
Welcome to the clan Jon, nice intro and looking forward to seeing more from you =)
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Hey Jon! Good to see you at the event this evening. Hope to see you around more often. Wink
Hello Jonathan. Bye

My name is Jonathan, or Jon for short. Grin

I guess we'll figure out a way to distinguish ourselves apart as we go along. Maybe there's a time difference involved. We could end up giving the clan 24 hours of Jonathan. That would be ace. Good

I be awesome, apparently, as I have read all your introduction. It was quite an entertaining read in my opionion. Wink

If it's interesting skilling you've got in mind, no doubt you'll find our clan superb for this purpose. We have plenty of exciting competitions and events to make sure everyone has a chance to get the most out of their skilling.

Looking forward to chatting with you in-game at some stage. smile

Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor