Dicing removed
Thread Closed 

Good on jagex, making many good decisions to keep the game clean and preserve its goodness.
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Good to see it removed. There were a lot of scams out there going on with it and I'm happy to see Jagex taking some action. Will be interesting to see how my friend reacts to this, though. XD He is an avid dice hoster (seemingly legit) and this was his main source of income.
Lol, i love how they adapt, so fast.
Am very pleased with this update and glad they also removed the skullball thing so quickly smile
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Like others have said though, the Gamblers and Dice Hosts will always find other ways around it, if they don't have dice, they'll use something else, if they don't have that something else they'll find another way.

Just a vicious circle :x
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Maybe so, but the thing that hasn't really been said is that most of the dicers won't really bother with more technical gambling methods I don't think. The flower game for example never really reached the popularity that dicing did. Also with Jagex taking away methods of gambling one by one as the gamblers come up with them, it will dramatically decrease the amount of these scamming, spamming, annoying people that hang out at ge, edgeville etc
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
So happy, the sad thing is like someone said they will always find a way to do this, a friend told me some people found a way that involves some skills or something so we'll see
They really seem to be stepping it up lately smile
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
(2011-11-16 23:30:29)Exbajalator Wrote:  Maybe so, but the thing that hasn't really been said is that most of the dicers won't really bother with more technical gambling methods I don't think. The flower game for example never really reached the popularity that dicing did. Also with Jagex taking away methods of gambling one by one as the gamblers come up with them, it will dramatically decrease the amount of these scamming, spamming, annoying people that hang out at ge, edgeville etc

Skulls*

and saw this on forums

Quote:Mod Mark - We have now removed some of the functionality of the magic skullball to the game. You are now only able to use the skullball for private readings and so it cant output the result to a chat channel anymore.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Wow that was a quick fix, nice job Jagex!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dicing/ Dicing Clans. A major breakthrough, Or a ticking time bomb? ReturnFate 24 13,254 2011-06-09 05:09:02
Last Post: old_jon