The new website for RS
Thread Closed 

Oh wow now this is going to be interesting.
I loved my part in helping wikia with rs stuff.
Now Jagex has decided the palyers are suitable to help upload content , wonderful !!

Quote:The old manual has been transplanted into a new, wiki-based format and will form the core of the new website. With the exception of a few key pages maintained solely by Jagex staff, these pages can be edited, and visual assets can be uploaded, by RuneScape account holders who meet certain baseline requirements. In you, we have an amazing community, from those with a decade of RuneScape experience and knowledge to fresh new faces, and with this change we’re empowering all of you to pool that RuneScape nous for the community to use.
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

I'm looking forward to it too, not that I'll be spending hours on it, but it's good to have something to do whilst training afk skills Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

still would rather use wiki
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Will be interesting to see how it turns out, I may use it. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Looks pretty cool I'm excited to give this a go
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
I'm a bit of a creature of habit and it takes me a while to adjust to changes so I think I'll prob stick with the wiki - as for the new design on the site again it will take me some time to get used too but good on them, a lick of paint always spruces things up smile
I'm interested in seeing how it will turn out; I may switch to it instead of using RS wiki, but we'll see. ^_^
If they set their Wiki up to be just as good as RSWiki then they can't go far wrong ^^
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

I like the look of the new website, but its a bit of blizzard rip off