Log-in and Frame-rate Issues Poll
Thread Closed 

Jagex released this today:

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/log...ssues-poll

If you have some time, I ask that you please fill it out. It's important for Jagex to get feedback on their issues so they can take corrective action. I have been experiencing quite a few issues with the game lately (not enough to make me ask for a refund on the thread) but enough to make me fill out the poll and ask others to do the same, ESPECIALLY if you are having issues, too.

Here's to hoping they can get things fixed pretty quickly. Thanks for your time!

Edit: If you are experiencing more than one issue listed in the poll, I encourage you to fill it out more than once until all of your issues have been addressed. I don't know whether or not Jagex will look at the extras, but it never hurts to try.
I have done the poll, asks some good questions, missing the "all" selection Tongue
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

(2011-11-17 20:29:22)Wendy Wrote:  I have done the poll, asks some good questions, missing the "all" selection Tongue

Yeah, I wish you could select more than 1 of the options on some of the questions. I took the poll twice since I have had two different issues with the game.
Yes I have different issues depending on which laptop I'm on
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Thanks for putting this up, I know I have had issues, but uncertain if there's been really any since updating this week. Hopefully this gives them a better idea of the issue and then can solve it asap for everyone smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Just did and like shay and wendy I have more than 1 problem...might answer again
wish that first question was multiple choice, I'm having 3 of the problems listed...
I did the poll.

Fortunately for me everything is fine.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

I was in a rush when I filled this out so I couldn't answer all of the questions about my computer of lag time difference in seconds properly..but I filled Stu the rest as best as I could.
Hopefully these things get fixed. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-11-17 22:35:31)Meg Wrote:  wish that first question was multiple choice, I'm having 3 of the problems listed...

I would pick the problem that is affecting you most if you only want to fill the poll out once. But, if you have extra time, I'd suggest filling it out for every issue you're having. I've done the poll twice, but I know there are people who could easily do the poll 3-4 times just to cover everything they're experiencing.

Edited the first post to reflect this, thanks for your feedback so far, guys! <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,681 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Poll: Soul Wars Event - Yes or No sorchaflaith 7 5,600 2018-02-20 00:55:42
Last Post: Jerome
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,600 2018-01-21 10:19:57
  [BTS] Poll: Vampyres or Floor 61 Ava 0 2,046 2014-12-28 19:43:26
Last Post: Ava
  Runescape Server Issues Ava 8 6,325 2014-08-20 19:55:18