Hello there!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Broxxar
Real-life name/nickname: Dan
Describe yourself in one word: Patient

What made you start playing runescape: RL Friends when I was young.
Favorite Movie: Fight Club
Other language(s): only programming languages...
Hobbies/talents: Coding, music, scaping, other games (minecraft,LoL, etc.).

This looks like a fantastic clan. I especially love the site layout. Some serious ajax went into it or something because it looks splendid.
Hey Dan! smile Nice to meet you and welcome to Surreal. Awesome to see that you're into programming and that you're doing computer science (I hope to, soon!)

Thanks for the comments on the layouts, the homepage incorporates a lot of canvas fonts and jquery for it's special effects. I look forward to talking to you soon! Chill out and let us know if we can be of any help Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Another Canadian. Yahoo Also another Dan. Tongue
Welcome to Surreal!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hi there Dan and welcome to surreal, make yourself at home with us and feel free to join our in game clan chat "surreal" or our irc channel #surreal if you use it smile if you need any help just ask Biggrin
Hey, first of all thanks for the kind words of welcome =), secondly this link to your requirements on your "How do I Join" page tells me I don't have permission to access that thread. However I did find the requirements in the information Forum, so it's all good really.

It would seem I'm 55% combat based, so I fall within the acceptance for that requirement in particular. I would really love to be a part of a this community and go all-out for some skilling competitions.

I'm just curious if you would suggest hanging out in forums and getting to know the community a little more before applying. Otherwise I see no reason why I wouldn't apply right away and get involved with some like minded players who focus on efficiency in gaining exp and really grinding away at some skills.
It's entirely whatever you feel comfortable with, most people put their applications in straight away and use their 2 week provisional status as a means of getting to know other members in the clan, becoming a provisional gives you the opportunity to find out when our clan events are on which is a great way to meet other members in game smile

It really is up to you though when you feel it's right to apply smile

Try this link: Requirements

The link you actually found was in our recycling bin and is actually an outdated requirements thread - thanks for letting us know about it lol
I applied right away and haven't had any problems. I say go right ahead and apply. And then get one of the noobs in charge of the cc to invite you in. And welcome to the forums.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
(2011-12-04 07:15:26)Broxxar Wrote:  I'm just curious if you would suggest hanging out in forums and getting to know the community a little more before applying. Otherwise I see no reason why I wouldn't apply right away and get involved with some like minded players who focus on efficiency in gaining exp and really grinding away at some skills.

Anything that you're comfortable with is fine. We do allow guests into our chat networks and we can arrange giving you a Clan Buddy rank to get some extra access (not to events or competitions, however)

We are a skilling clan and we do focus on our skills but our community is very spread out. You'll find people who like to grind and find the most efficient ways to skill, but you'll also find the casual players in this clan as well. We're a mixed bunch smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hey there Broxxar, glad you like what you see so far, hope you join asap. Can't wait to have someone new that's into competitive play as well ^^
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Welcome to Surreal, Dan! I see you've already applied for provisional, so that's pretty awesome, welcome aboard. ^_^ If you have any extra questions, please let us know. Otherwise, make yourself comfortable here; hope to see you around!