[Answered] Rares, What's going on?
Thread Closed 

It seems as though prices of rares in the game are very unpredictable, maybe it's just me since I have not been following RuneScape as much as I used to. However, it really seems that prices of rares are a roller coaster. What rares, if any, would be good to invest in? A few party hats have fallen a couple hundred million gp, does anyone have a clue to why that is? Or were Partyhats inflated to begin with and came back to reality?

I don't know whats going on with rares but I would like it if you informed me. Thanks. Shane.
This appeared to be more of a question to me, so I took the liberty of moving it to the correct area.

In short, dicing has been removed. Dicers had rares, dicers sell rares, thus making prices of rares go down. Investing in a rare would be pointless at this point with so many on the market.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Unless you're a big fan of any rare and want one to wear for the status, you're probably better off investing in something else. Like runes, maybe.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
They will go up eventually. There are no more coming into the game. Even if it takes years, they will rise.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Christmas Rares Ava 2 3,282 2014-12-06 04:09:04
Last Post: Ava
  Still Hold Onto Your Rares? Shane 7 4,625 2011-12-23 15:35:21
Last Post: Shay