Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
0 0%
4 - It's pretty good.
3 27.27%
3 - Not bad.
2 18.18%
2 - Could be better.
1 9.09%
1 - Not worth it.
2 18.18%
0 - Hate it.
1 9.09%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Flash Powder Factory
Thread Closed 

The rewards look pretty decent smile I haven't found the time to go there yet! (Other than to get the song for my completionist's cape XD)
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
This update is unplayable in fixed screen mode. Between the game interface taking up space in the main window, the area being designed so most of the ground is blocked by walls most of the time, and the sudden ejection during games because of areas becoming pressurized, it's nearly impossible to even play the game, much less score any points. After 20 minutes and several attempts I finally had a game where I was able to make some flash powder, and I got a whole 20 reward points from it. So on top of being unable to play the game in the first place, the amount they want you to play to earn any of the rewards is absolutely unreasonable. The rewards themselves seem nice, but they're just not going to be worth getting, and I am certain the game will be dead in about a month.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2011-12-17 02:20:02)DaveZZilla Wrote:  I am certain the game will be dead in about a month.
Well considering it is the best agility experience in the game I think that is unlikely.

Well that is what Jebrim said (he said he is getting 90K per hour). Considering he has the most agility experience of anyone ever, I would trust him. http://forum.tip.it/topic/244419-200m-in..._st__15940

[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Quote:Posted by Meg - 5 days ago

48k thieving xp = lame lol

depending on how cute the new gear is i prob wont do it :S

Come on Meg! You know you look cute in anything! Wink
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Wont do this, may just check it out, but seems a little complicated ( see i like simple call me stupid lol)
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

(2011-12-19 07:51:40)Wendy Wrote:  Wont do this, may just check it out, but seems a little complicated ( see i like simple call me stupid lol)

That's EXACTLY how I feel about it xD
I am sure overtime great guides will come out, and the more you do it the more you understand. smile
I do know what you mean though..but one way I get around that is too watch youtube videos..really helps!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Runescape - Game Update - Demon Flash Mobs ScapeSkill 4 4,093 2013-01-29 18:48:00
Last Post: ScapeSkill