Hello all!
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Nec
Real-life name/nickname: Jiri
Describe yourself in one word: Relaxed

What made you start playing runescape: In 2005 I saw some guys at my school playing it so checked it out at home, and I somehow kept playing.
Favorite Movie: So many actually, probarly Inception.
Occupation: Still in university, studying Computer Science and Technology.
Other language(s): Flemish (Dutch), English and French
Hobbies/talents: I play tablesoccer (foosball for the americans), not just for fun though, but on proffesional level. To give you a small idea of what you need to understand with that I'll show a quick video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6jSrTjTnQ
Shows what it is all about mostly, if you want to see more action, just pick one of the video's on the suggestion list at the right of the screen.

A picture might tell more then words, so here's me (on the right)
http://i40.tinypic.com/255m0w3.jpg
It's the most recent one I have (from a tournament last week in the Netherlands)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! My private chat is also always on.

Jiri
Welcome to Surreal. Hope you enjoy it here Biggrin
@iWader on Twitter.
Hey Jiri, welcome to Surreal Biggrin Pretty awesome about the foosball, didn't know people played that on a professional level, epic!
[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Surreal never ceases to amaze me. Such a wide range of talents and now we add professional foosball, which I didn't even know was played at a professional level, to our list. Hope you win a few competitions and show us the results!

Welcome to Surreal, Jiri! Enjoy your stay!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Hey and welcome! smile
Wow a professional foosball player..epic stuff. Shok Psshtt..I am Canadian not American!
Big welcome to Surreal! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I am terrible at foosball! Many props to you for being so skilled at it! Welcome to Surreal, hope to see you around Jiri!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I truly suck, like not even joking - SUCK at that game LOL I also didn't know it was something that was played professionally so that was interesting to find out!

Welcome to Surreal Jiri, hope you enjoy yourself here Biggrin
[Image: hello-graphics-18.gif]
and welcome
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Welcome to Surreal smile